Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Account Director job description online marketing
Through a team of Account Managers you will be responsible for the performance and strategic direction of a varied portfolio of campaigns, with a particular emphasis on maximising existing campaign revenue streams, whilst delivering the client’s business and commercial objectives. Full accountability for the team and their performance in accordance with the Account Manager job description and KPI’s.
A. Technical Responsibilities
1. Has an in depth understanding of methodologies, and internal tools, required to deliver SEM campaigns with a Contracted CPA.
2. Has an in depth understanding of marketplace and is informed in terms of new and emerging initiatives.
3. Has a working knowledge of the technologies involved in running SEM campaigns.
4. Has the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
B. Business Management Responsibilities
1. Integral in defining account strategy to deliver sustainable, profitable growth.
2. Works closely with the Directors to identify and develop strategic opportunities for client campaigns (new and existing clients).
3. Nurtures positive, collaborative working relationships with clients, colleagues and third party suppliers.
4. Accountable for the appropriation of client funds to maintain seamless and efficient campaign management.
5. Accountable for the production and presentation of client facing SEM materials (reports, studies, presentations and quotes) to brand standards.
6. Achieves continuous improvement by proactively assessing working relationships, practices and methods.
1. Demonstrates tangible success through the collective achievement of set KPIs by Account Management Team.
D. People Management Responsibilities
1. To manage direct reports (Account Managers) effectively, ensuring that their individual performance is acceptable, resulting in the achievement of team KPIs.
2. To take ownership for the Account Management Team’s development needs, ensuring that each team member has a training and personal development plan.
3. To ensure that the performance and conduct of the Account Management Team is in line with business processes and procedures.
4. To take ownership of people related issues within the Account Management Team in accordance with company procedure.
5. To set a professional example in behaviour, attitude and results at all times.
6. To uphold the company’s position and integrity at all time, particularly within the realms of confidentiality and discretion.
E. Skills Required
1. Strong working knowledge of the technologies involved in running SEM campaigns.
2. Is commercially astute, identifies and suggests opportunities to the Company Directors.
3. Highly analytical and data driven.
4. Strong business writing skills: produces high quality documents.
5. Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working.
6. Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
7. Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
8. Strong customer telephone and face to face skills.
9. A confident and articulate presenter.
10. Numerate and articulate.
11. Strong software skills that support the delivery of high quality client facing documents.
D. Key Attributes
1. A self motivated individual with high levels of energy.
2. An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm.
3. Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
4. Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
5. Has high personal standards and promotes them in others.
6. A valued team member, who upholds values and professional integrity at all times.