Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
The Account Manager - CEEMA is responsible for generating profitable sales revenues for Advertising products and services in an assigned group of countries in the CEEMA region. The Account Manager achieves results by developing strong relationships in existing accounts to position Advertising as “front of mind” when new business opportunities arise. Also prospects for new business in assigned accounts and geographies to uncover new opportunities to secure revenues and increase market share. Plays a central role in campaign development, coordination and tracking.
In addition, the Account Manager remotely manages and influences in-country Reps and Sales Houses, providing them with sales tools, presentations and advice on sales campaigns.
CEEMA is a complex territory and the Account Manager is required to operate across cultures and communicate clearly and sensitively with people for whom English is not a first language.
A key contributor in the Regional Sales team, the Account Manager:
• Assists the Account Director in delivering the sales revenue target for the assigned countries
• Investigates various sources of information to identify new business potential and opportunities
• Remotely manages a team of in-country Reps in collaboration with the Account Director providing them with sales collateral, tools, information and advice on sales opportunities
• Tracks campaign performance and makes suggestions for optimisation
•Keeps the Account Director up to date with regular sales updates and progress reports
•Manages the expectations of multiple internal stakeholders and facilitates collaboration between groups to achieve results
•Gains the respect and trust of colleagues, customers and in-country Reps and sales houses by demonstrating an understanding of their needs and dealing with them openly and honestly
•Demonstrates patience and cultural sensitivity in all communications with clients and in-country resources
•Deputises for the Account Director when required. This is particularly the case when the Account Director is travelling where the Account Manager assumes responsibility for running the day-to-day business.
Success in this role relies on sound knowledge of the media industry and a thorough understanding of Advertising products and services.
Since much of the contact the Account Manager has with clients and Reps is by telephone, excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
This is a role for an experienced and versatile sales professional able to forge trusted relationships and deliver to deadlines. The ability to multi-task and to remain calm and focused under pressure are also critical capabilities for successful performance in this demanding role.
In order to maximise revenue and market share, this role will require careful management of the dynamic between clients across the territories, the Account Director, representatives in the regions and the agencies through which they may book, whether in Miami, New York, Madrid, London, etc. This may include liaison with the corresponding THE COMPANY sales office.
1. Business Performance
• Support the Account Director and in-country reps in achieving the revenue target for the assigned geography
• Work closely with the Account Director to contribute to the sales planning process for the region
• Meet / exceed all performance objectives
• Prospect for new sales opportunities within assigned accounts and geography
• Identify prospective sales opportunities by gathering market information/intelligence from various sources
• Manage all aspects of the sales cycle to close sales opportunities successfully
• Develop and deliver compelling pitches, proposals and value propositions to secure sales
• Assist in-country Reps in developing pitches and proposals to help them secure new / incremental business
• Provide the Account Director with information to develop investment cases to secure
• Work closely with Legal and Finance to resolve contractual issues
• Provide accurate and regular forecasts and business updates to the Account Director
• Manage relationships with agencies based in Miami who plan or buy on behalf of clients based in the territories.
2. Business Development
• With the Account Director, develop Account Plans for key clients
• Develop strong and trusted relationships with in-country resources and key customers
• Use existing contacts to secure introductions to other parts of the customer business to identify potential cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
• Manage and orchestrate the activities of internal teams and resources to deliver campaigns that delight the customer
• Proactively introduce new people, products, solutions and services into accounts to represent full THE COMPANY Advertising capability
• Seek feedback from customers to assess their satisfaction and take raid action to address any concerns
• Attend key marketing and client events to increase the network of contacts, develop relationships and gain insights into potential new business opportunities
• Organise client events in collaboration with Marketing
• Invite and accompany clients to international/UK events to raise the THE COMPANY profile and strengthen relationships
• Educate clients and in-country Reps on compliance issues and editorial guidelines
• Liaise with various internal departments to plan and guide the production of promotional materials
• Where appropriate, tailor promotional materials to meet local market needs
• Contribute to win / loss reviews for significant sales opportunities.
3. Building Team Capability
• Proactively share information with other team members to increase their business knowledge
4. Evangelising the THE COMPANY
• Demonstrate the THE COMPANY values in all dealings with colleagues, clients and agencies
• Role model the values
• Create and maximise opportunities to evangelise the Advertising value propositions
5. Developing Professional Capability
• Keep up to date with trends and new developments in the industry
• Seek feedback from a variety of sources to improve performance and develop capability
• Continuously evolve personal and professional capability in line with business needs
• Media Industry and platforms
• International business practices
• Vertical sectors e.g. Travel & Tourism
• Account and Opportunity Management techniques
• Consultative Selling
• Sales and people management tools and techniques
• Competition – news and digital – by Market
• IT literate
• Dynamics of Latam and Miami media planning and buying
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Media sales experience, ideally international media sales
• People management experience an advantage
• Previous experience of working in both agency and direct client environments
• Influencing senior Executives
• Successful track record of achieving sales targets from complex, high-value sales
• Experience of working in a global media organisation and operating effectively across cultures
Free job description Account Manager -CEEMA