Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
To lead the operational delivery aspects within a fast moving environment.
To provide strategic professional operational direction, which supports the business in delivering, efficiently and effectively
its commitments to clients to a high standard within the agreed budget
* To support the growth of the business through strong client relationships and a thorough understanding of the value that the company can add, whilst maintaining agreed margins.
* Accountable for the P&L of all operations under direct control
* Manage the operational team to deliver the contract expectations, contract KPIs and overall performance objectives.
* Manage the relationship with the client taking full accountability for customer care
* Financial planning and profit performance, delivering or exceeding the business forecasts.
* Application of Company`s management, monitoring and control mechanisms to ensure compliance and adherence to statutory and legal requirements.
* Drive Health and Safety excellence and champion continuous improvement and best value, ensuring compliance with quality systems.
* Ensure management of Company`s resources; employees, fleet, suppliers and subcontractors.
* Accountable for ensuring that adequate development of all staff under direct control is undertaken
* To ensure that the planning and management of activities is always focussed on delivering the best possible service to those clients under direct control
* To ensure the customer is at the heart of all that we do including the client, stakeholders and the public at large.
* Excellent relationship building and client management skills
* Commercially astute with strong understanding of value drivers
* Passionate about the customer and improving the customer experience
* Motivated and self driven.
* Incisive decision maker and strong operational performer
* Experience within high footfall FM environment is desirable but not essential
* Experience of lean methodologies within a manufacturing environment would be valued
Free job description Account Manager
* To foster a culture of customer focus through a constant focus on the needs of the customer, driving improvement in the end-user experience for the services that we provide.
* To deliver a service which continually improves the environment in which we operate
The job holder has responsibility for ensuring that the team is `fit for purpose` and that his/her direct reports are given
clear instruction and guidance regarding what is expected and that this is communicated down the line. Appraisals for direct
line reports will be carried out in line with company guidelines but informal communication is constant.
The job holder has overall responsibility for the success and safe running of the contract and must ensure that he/she is always operating in a
safe environment for staff, client, customers and supply partners. The job holder will be supported by the Business Director