Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Our strategy is to create deeper relationships with our current partners and to establish new relationships through our excellent customer service and delivery.
• Accountability for a sizeable proportion of our revenue target.
• Proactively engage with current and new clients to grow our customer base across both studios and post production.
• To manage front line sales enquires, owning customer relationships, engendering loyalty whilst ensuring all opportunities are acted upon in a timely and conclusive manner.
• To support the delivery teams in resolving any potential conflicts in a timely and conclusive manner.
• To be a visible presence to our customers both within our facilities and outside of them.
• To work with the Commercial Manager in shaping new services whilst identifying opportunities to secure volume deals and joint studios and post production contracts.
• To own a commercial negotiation through to completion of contract agreement, with the ability to own the delivery of that contract at any site.
• Manage relationships with both suppliers and contractors in joint ventures, assuming responsibility for seamless customer service experience, whilst achieving our business’ goals.
• Own budgetary responsibility and cost control for any given project.
Free job description Account Manager TV
• Proven experience of operating within a complex and competitive commercial environment
• Able to manage conflicting commercial pressures.
• Proven business acumen and experience of managing a significant budget.
• Knowledge and experience of Studio and /or Post Production Operational Delivery.
• Excellent understanding of the broadcast facilities market and of customer needs.
• Ability to translate the wider strategy and vision into operational plans.
• A creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
• Ability to build and maintain good relationships across the company.
• Highly customer focused with strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others and handle conflict effectively.
• Demonstrable management and leadership skills, including managing performance and development, the ability to create an open and collaborative team climate and lead by example.
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of motivation in the team
• Strong team player.
The post holder will have responsibility for delivering a substantial proportion of annual revenue across both studios and post production, focussing on balancing cost, revenue, margin and discount in line with business strategy.
They will own assigned key customer relationships at both a strategic and operational level, ensuring a consistent approach from initial enquiry through to project delivery.
• To drive clear and open communication channels between the Commercial and Operational Teams, creating a mutual trust ensuring seamless customer experience as a project crosses from one part of the team to another.
• To understand all of the services we offer, ensuring we can deliver what we sell.
• To create and deliver estimates, focussing on a consistent approach across the team.