Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Account Manager job description [Ad sales]
The Account Manager is responsible for generating profitable sales revenues from an assigned group of agencies, clients and/or a geographical territory. The Account Manager achieves results by developing strong Executive-level relationships in existing agencies and clients to position COMPANY Advertising as “front of mind” when new business opportunities arise. Additionally, the Account Manager prospects for new business in the assigned sales area to uncover new opportunities, secure revenues and increase market share. Whilst all members of the sales team report directly to the Account Director, the Account Manager has a coaching brief to develop the skills and knowledge of the Account Executive(s) in the team.
• Delivers the sales revenue target for the assigned agencies, clients and / or geography
• Maximises revenue potential from global and pan-regional advertisers across all COMPANY Worldwide platforms
• Manages agency and client sales opportunities and delivers compelling proposals and pitches to close deals
• Seeks to cross sell COMPANY media products to increase revenue from existing clients
• Proactively investigates various sources of information to identify new business opportunities and define engagement strategies
• Works closely with the Account Director and contributes to Key Account and Opportunity plans
• Develops strong relationships with agency / client senior management to maximise revenue opportunities and position the COMPANY as advertising partner of choice
• Promotes the capabilities of COMPANY Advertising within their assigned sales territory
• This is a role for an experienced and versatile sales person who is equally competent at prospecting for new sales opportunities and developing existing accounts.
• An in-depth knowledge of the media industry
• A comprehensive understanding of COMPANY Worldwide Advertising products and services.
• The ability to forge senior level relationships and develop trust and loyalty with agencies and key clients
• Experience of Media Sales or having existing agency relationships would be advantageous
• Provides regular sales updates and forecasts to the Account Director on current revenue and the sales pipeline
• Supports and coaches Account Executives to develop their capability
• Deputises for the Account Director when required