Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Accounting & Administrative Coordinator Job Description
Responsible for the processing of sales invoices, annual support renewals and accounts receivables, and is also responsible for reception duties along with other general office support duties
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Using Microsoft Dynamics GP:
o Handle and process daily Sales invoices.
o Process annual support renewals using BSSI’s Advanced Recurring Contract Billing (ARCB) internal application software.
o Process accounts receivables ensuring accuracy of information and timely completion.
o Update customer account information.
• Provide general reception duties, switchboard, greeting guests, and re-directing clients as needed.
• Refer potential phone leads to the Marketing and Sales team as required.
• Process credit card payments on-line.
• Perform other Administrative duties as required, such as tracking vacation and sick leaves, ensuring records are up to date and communicating with appropriate reports when required.
• Order office supplies and stationary as requested or needed.
Core Competencies and Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
• Ability to act as the first point of contact on the phone and in person,
consistently projecting a positive image of the Company.
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment, while handling interruptions as part of the routine.
• Continuous improvement philosophy with a strong ability to take initiative, suggest changes for process improvements and effectively communicate this to other team members and the Administrative Director.
• Ability to learn fast, source out information when needed and work independently in a task-oriented manner.
• Accuracy and strong attention to detail with the ability to recognize errors, solve problems and make corrections as needed.
• Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
• Strong team player, willing to help out and assist others when needed.
• Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
Education and Experience required:
• Accounting certificate or diploma preferred. Minimum of two years of accounting experience with administration and reception duties.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computers using Microsoft Office including Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook and Word.
• Experience with accounting software an asset (Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred).