Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To manage a detailed set of calculations in accordance with Distribution Agreements with third parties in order to produce profit reporting to the relevant parties and partners.
Accounting Assistant Job Description
• To ensure that agreed reporting terms are properly interpreted and entered onto the system
• To ensure that agreed reporting is supplied to the relevant recipients according to agreed parameters and deadlines.
• To ensure that queries regarding this reporting are answered in a complete, accurate and timely fashion.
• To ensure that ORGANISDATION reporting obligations to partners, joint ventures and other third party stakeholders are met in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
• To ensure that the Accounting team’s obligations to provide internal management reporting, particularly in respect to profitability reporting for regional production offices, are met in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
• To provide cover, from time to time and as directed by the line manager, in regards to other functions of the Accounting team.
• To ensure that ORGANISDATION contractual obligations are fully and accurately captured on the in-house Accounting system. To ensure that accounting obligations and to ORGANISDATION partners are met in an efficient and timely manner.
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with A level (or equivalent) in Mathematics
• Strong accounting and/or legal background
• IT literate with a demonstrable aptitude for database and analytical work, ideally within a royalty database/complex financial system
• Experience of interpreting and analysing complex financial information, ideally contractually based
• Evidence of strong organisational and planning skills, including managing a busy workload against a rigid timetable of deadlines
• Works well under pressure
• Methodical approach and keen eye for detail
• Proven track record in critical re-evaluation of processes and procedures
• Experience of manual accounting and spreadsheets
• Ability to liaise with senior staff
• Keen problem-solving skills
• To ensure that all of the Department’s internal financial and reporting obligations and deadlines are met in an identical fashion.