Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Accounting Office Manager job description
• Maintains the company's system of accounts and keeps books and records on all company transactions and assets, including performing monthly reconciliations of balances.
• Monitors all accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Manages-oversees human resources functions, including payroll, 401(K) reporting and deposits, health and life insurance benefits
• Work with each locations Safety director to ensure regular, effective safety meetings and focus
• Provide reporting on Workers Compensation insurance and monitor compliance
• Provides administrative support to the other team members, including answering general accounting questions as well as questions related to Agricultural computer programs (Walco)
• Coordinate the collection of documents for annual tax reporting to our CPA
• Manages end of year reporting
• Accounting and office management experience
• Excellent computer skills (QuickBooks, Microsoft Office)
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in the Industry preferred
• Team player, deadline and detail-oriented, hardworking, positive attitude, highly motivated and energetic.
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and handle ad-hoc requests.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Good interpersonal skills
• Monitor and manage all cash accounts
• Several related companies accounting and risk management functions are also included.
• Process all online wiring and money transfers
• Provides reports and analyses as required for end of month procedures. Including but not limited to: Borrowing Bases, P&L by Company, Inventory Adjustments, and reconcile company accounts.
• Accounting reporting may be both GAAP for investment and bank reporting requirements, and market based for management purposes
• Is responsible for compliance with all federal, state, and local corporate, payroll, and other applicable taxes
• Furnishes internal management reports, revises and updates reports to be more useful and efficient, and furnishes external reports as