Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To assist the account executive and the rest of the team members in the day to day operations of the accounts department
To make sure all guidelines / policies pertaining to carry the jobs have been adhered to
Business Manager job description
Accounts Clerk job description
• 1 year of relevent experience
Nice to have:
• Meticulous and eye for details
• Process high degree of integrity and professionalism
• Excellent IT skills (MS Excel essential, Hyperion Web-based applications, ERP system )
• Willing to work under pressure and ability to meet tight deadline
• Ability to handle multi task within the fast paced environment
• Committed and dedicated to assigned activities by the Company
• Ability to take initiatives and follow-up with details
• Good command of the English language and an excellent communicator
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment both at home and internationally
• A team player orientated
Accounting & bookkeeping (account payable) :
• Data entry of account payable , input through the procurement interfacing system/GL system
• To extract the interface reference number on the next day of the input
• To keep track of the holder of the AFP issued
• To ensure the vendors’ invoices are correctly billed against progress payment claim, terms of payment, quantity and prices charged are according to PO and correctly calculated.
• To liaise with warehouse/procurement on the receiving of invoices/delivery order
Treasury & Claims
• Prepare TT / cheque payment for the fully approved invoices
• Key in banking transactions into GL system