Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Accounts Office Manager job description
To lead and develop the accounts department within a high-pressure change environment, this includes managing and delegating large volumes of work.
• Part qualified ACCA
• Part qualified FCA/CIMA
Knowledge and Skills
• Preparing for and assisting with annual accounts audits
• Ability to co-ordinate and work on numerous tasks at any one time.
• Forward financial planning and cash flow forecasting
• Producing monthly management accounts and variance reports
• Analysing historical data
• Dealing with day-to-day accountancy management.
• Running a busy department and conducting team meetings.
• Communicating with all levels of staff and management.
• Controlling accounts reconciliations.
• Staff training and development.
• Working towards strict budgets and deadlines.
1. To Improve and formalise processes and procedures within each area of the accounts function.
2. Ensure integrity of information up to and including trial balance.
3. Control accounts reconciliation.
4. Maintain foreign purchase order system, predominantly US dollars.
5. Currency Hedging.
6. Assist with budget forecasts.
7. Assist with financial planning.
8. Conduct staff appraisals and identify staff training needs.
9. Responsible for producing monthly payroll using sage.
10. Assist with Audit preparation.
11. Conduct an analysis of historical data
12. AD hoc reporting.