Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Accounts Officer Job Description
To provide a range of agreed financial services to the Directorate in accordance with Corporate Standards, local rules and regulations.
1. Raise Purchase Orders for recurrent payments at the beginning of FY and Resources non-recurrent payments within 2 working days after receiving request and following correctly the Purchase to Pay process.
2. Contact Regional Accountants staff to solve problems or issues relating to POs raised and payments returned within three days after receiving request of Finance Manager.
3. Park standard journals and accruals correctly and in time upon request of Budget Managers.
4. Record recurrent payments and provide figures for recurrent items and non-recurent items of Resourses unit for monthly cashflow forecast within one working day of receiving FM’s request.
1. Receive income collected by cash, cheque, credit card from Customer Services Advisors and issue receipts to them when handing. Check cash collected and reconcile with BC VAT invoice issued to customers and supervise staff collect cash from CSAs.
2. Post cash journals which have been parked by CSAs against cash hand-over spreadsheet to record income and post Z-cash in the same day of depositing.
3. Provide staff details of receipt collected by cards in order to do the bank reconcilliation within one day upon receiving request
4. Check and make sure all income collected in cash deposited to bank, posted and cash balance is ‘zero’ in SAP system by last working day of the month.
5. Provide staff information related to the unreconciled receipts through cash desks upon receiving request from HUB.
6. Receive staff debts and park cash journals within one day upon receiving payments from staff.
CASH AND BANKING
1. Keep main office petty cash and place it in the office safe at end of working day
2. Maintain petty cash float including
• Make petty cash payments correctly
• Reimburse petty cash float on the last working day of each month to make sure petty cash in the cash box on the first working day of next month
• Recoup petty cash fund when necessary to ensure sufficient petty cash for payments
• Checking petty cash fund on a daily basis against SAP reports
• Park and post petty cash journals to record payments made on the same day that transaction taken place.
3. Issue crossed cheques to appropriate payees in accordance with bank regulations and cash cheque to withdraw cash at bank within two working days of receiving payments list from HUB. Log cheque numbers in Q driver for Hub’s information and reconcilliation.
4. Ensure revised bank mandate forms are up-to-date and sent to Citibank whenever there is any change in personnel structure of bank signatories. Co-ordinate closely with HCMC colleagues when sending update mandate form to banks.
5. Contact banks for information on unidentified items within 2 days after receiving FM request.
VAT in & out:
1. Complete monthly VAT in & out returns by 18th every month based on SAP tax reports and do monthly and yearly reconciliations by the Tax office’s deadline.
2. Send approved VAT monthly returns & reconcilliations to HN Tax Office by 20th every month.
3. Input details in the software provided by the Tax office
4. Park journals to record payments to the Tax Office (if any) before Finance Manager process a payment on CitiDirect.
1. Complete monthly returns of 10% PIT withholding by 18th every month based on SAP PIT report and payments lists on Q drive for both Hanoi & HCMC.
2. Issue PIT witholding certificates for each vendor payment and input details in the tax software
3. Send approved returns to the HN Tax Office before 20th every month
4. Park journals to record payments to the Tax Office before Finance Manager process a payment on CitiDirect.
1. Input details of PIT witholding in the book of Payment and Tax documents.
2. Monitor the use of tax documents (PIT witholding certification) report to the Tax office on quarterly basis.
3. Monitor VAT invoice use and report to Finance Manager when necessary, including order printing, check & complete the monthly report of VAT invoices usage by 18th of the following quarter and reconcile at the end of FY by Tax office’s deadline.
4. Contact the Tax Office for VAT inovices new order and registration.
Contact with the Tax Office:
1. Follow up with the Tax Office in checking and reconcilling Taxes returns & payments if necessary as and when required.
2. Translate letters and circulars issued by Tax Office and MOF to BC if require.
3. Contact with the Tax Office for information/document about the new tax software, regulations, policies and circulars… or any changes of taxes.