Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Accounts Receivable Administrator job description
I Customer – Collections & Reconciliations
1. Prepare outstanding statement of accounts.
2. Email/fax the statement to the Customer.
3. Call the customer for confirmation of stmt recd and discrepancies if any.
1. Prepare cheques/transfers and also the payment voucher for the same.
2. Once the confirmation is recd from the bank , then attach the copy and file it.
3. On monthly basis prepare:
A. Salary Statement and Transfers, along with the payment voucher.
B. Telephone bills stmt.
C. Electricity bills stmt.
IV Supplier Invoices
1. To arrange the invoices date wise and customer wise.
2. To enter the supplier code and other details.
3. To post it in sage.
Good/Effective English skills to liaise with customers (internal/external).
Good understanding of the Accounts Receivable function
Medium knowledge of Excel and Word.
Knowledge of any accounting software (eg. Sage, Peachtree, Quickbooks…).
4. To follow up for payments accordingly.
5. Update the Debtors list on daily basis.
6. Reconcile customer statement.
7. Continuous follow up with the clients on daily basis.
1. To check the Bank Acct on daily basis for the balance.
2. To prepare receipt vouchers if any.
3. Once the pmt is recd, to attach the bank copy confirmation copy with the receipt.
4. To post it in Sage.
5. Filing of receipts and prepare fresh and update stmt for the customer accordingly.