Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Accounts Receivable Administrator job description
The purpose of this position is to provide a proactive and positive accounts receivable function to ensure debtors’ accounts are maintained in the ledger and weekly and monthly payment terms are met, thereby contributing to the overall financial health of the co.
Accounts Receivable Processing
1. Ensure the prompt and accurate input of accounts receivable data into the financial system involving:
• Printing invoices and credits on a daily basis and sorting for mailing;
• Issuing sundry invoices and credits where required;
• Process inwards funds received by various means (including cheques, cash, eftpos, credit card, direct credit and direct debit, and allocate on an accurate and timely basis.
2. Complete debtors’ accounts and other reconciliations as required, ensuring financial data is accurate.
For specifically assigned accounts and/or groups of accounts, undertake the complete accounts cycle, including:
• The preparation and delivery of statements, as required;
• Allocation of payments received;
• Following up of unpaid invoices;
• Handling claims, including entering into the rebate database, collation of appropriate back up documents and distribution to sales staff, receiving back approved claims and processing credit notes, updating the claims database with credit note numbers and/or declined notes.
• Completing filing and customer enquires;
• Following up with sales staff for unreturned claims and/or customers for problem resolution.
• Reporting to the Finance Manager on any outstanding issues.
1. Assists with the application process by:
• Credit checking new account holders;
• Preparing new account forms for sign off and forwarding them to the Credit Controller;
• Entering appropriate information into Masterpack.
1. Provide back up to Reception staff (approximately ½ hour per week on a roster, but also when required).
2. Undertake other tasks and/or projects, as required to support the wider Finance team.