Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
•Monitor campaign performance and optimise campaigns to increase effectiveness and audience reach
•Acute attention to detail, and the ability to traffic campaigns error free
• To achieve individual objectives set as a result of appraisals/mid-term reviews.
• Act as an ambassador for company digital sales.
• To comply with all relevant safety rules, procedures and guidelines and to be aware of responsibilities under the safety policy.
• To comply with policies on Diversity and to apply the principles of the policy when carrying out the role.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Experience of digital ad campaign management is essential - in a similar role either at an agency, publisher or ad network
• Knowledge of at least one of the main 3rd party ad servers eg DART, 24/7 Real Media, OpenX
• Professional telephone manner
• Excellent Excel skills
• Basic HTML skills an advantage but not essential
• Strong analytical background
• Experience of managing a number of simultaneous tasks and projects by prioritising effectively and monitoring progress
• The ability to consider the “big picture” and overall delivery schedule before accepting additional tasks
• Effective time management skills working to agreed deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt communication style to suit the audience
• The ability to express views clearly using supporting facts and information. And able to offer alternatives to encourage agreement and acceptance
• Systematically collect all the relevant information to identify the root causes of problems
• Make connections and establish trends and patterns in data
• Resolve potentially conflicting information
• Adapt their personal style in response to the needs of others in the team
• Go out of their way to share information, expertise and learning with colleagues
• Keep up to date with technical and functional developments in the business
• Attend all necessary training to keep up to date with the requirements of their job
• Track recording of working with Sales Planner to set up and launch online campaigns
• Experience in monitoring campaign performance
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to handle pressure
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to learn quickly and solve problems
Free job description Ad Operations Executive
Will work with the team in managing ad campaigns across our portfolio of websites.
Campaign and Ad Management:
• Work as part of team that manages all campaigns across the portfolio.
• Work closely with sales team to ensure campaigns go live swiftly and monitor where campaigns may be late.
• Manage campaigns to ensure both revenue and performance can be maximised.
• Liaise with Sales Planners on all campaign issues.
• Liaise closely with the licensed Ad Server on all technical issues and updates
• With Ad Operations, conduct technical troubleshooting and resolve any issues identified