Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Free job description Admin Manager
The Admin Manager will oversee all administrative, human resources, accounting, inventory control, IT, and customer service functions, as well as other internal functions. This position will provide strong leadership to maximize office productivity and optimize levels of business performance objectives, service, productivity and quality. The Admin Manager will also be proficient in managing multiple priorities and coordinating the workflow across various functions.
• Hold overall responsibility for the financial related matters of the business and provide analysis, planning, scheduling, and coordination of administrative duties to ensure timely completion of payroll, cost accounting, and office procedures.
• Perform inventory control procedures utilizing Enterprise Resources Planning & Manufacturing Resources Planning systems, and supervise procurement and receiving functions for all administration-related items.
• Ensure consistent compliance with standard operating procedures, policies, internal audit controls, and applicable quality system requirements
• Create and analyze reports to identify potential operational deficiencies and take corrective actions.
• Monitor operating expenses, review claims, deductions, sales and transaction reports to identify and implement actions to improve profitability.
• Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement action plans and procedural or policy changes for process improvements.
• Maintain ERP, MRP, and other information system requirements and processes.
• Use benchmarking and best practice information to gain industry knowledge on continuous improvement techniques and provide training to staff on the related topics.
• Supervise staff, review staff workloads, attract and retain employees applying equal employment practices, prepare performance reviews, and carry out disciplinary action.
• Maintain facility, warehouse, office equipment, and perform required system, security, and administrative controls.
• Implement and direct security and safety controls and warehouse housekeeping practices.
• Perform other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Understand manufacturing activities and operational efficiencies to ensure alignment of financial and manufacturing requirements.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
• Strong analytical skills and very strong ERP & MRP computer system skills
• Knowledge of financial accounting concepts
• Ability to maintain positive employee morale
• Understand administrative procedures and systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to quickly learn, understand and apply new technologies
• Effective in prioritizing and executing tasks
• At least 7+ years of relevant experience with well-rounded business acumen is preferred.
• Progressive office management experience with demonstrated capabilities in logistics, accounting, human resources, IT, and manufacturing operational analysis preferred.
• Entrepreneurship or work experience in small companies and/or start-ups is a plus.
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree required
Occasional exposure to manufacturing environment including mild irritant of fiberglass, heat, and noise
40 hours/week- 8am- 5 pm, and occasional weekends/late nights/early mornings to communicate to 24-7 workforce and special projects.
Please send resume and cover letter to