Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To support the Manager and team in the day to day work of the organisation
4. Health and Safety
a. Keeping the Health and Safety procedure filed and up to date.
b. Liaising with Health and Safety consultants for changes in Policy or H & S legislation
c. Reporting Health and Safety issues to the Manager.
5. Creating and Maintaining filing Systems
6. Ordering of Office Supplies
7. Website Management
a) Ensuring that all web information is accurate and up to date and reflects the Brand.
b) As and where relevant keeping the organisation’s web presence current through social media
8. Database management – keeping all current databases up to date.
1. Coordinating the delivery of oods:
2. Mailings –designing and sending out regular information to care providers, exhibition information, newsletters etc
3. Assist in the production of Reports
4. Keep all organisational policies and procedures up to date
5. Organising Team Meetings and Steering Group meetings taking minutes, agendas and action points and ensuring that these are distributed to all parties.
6. Diarising Management Meetings and ensuring that all papers for each meeting are distributed to all parties on time.
7. Event co-ordination (assisting with exhibitions, craft fairs etc.)
8. Diary Management for Manager.
9. Contribute to the overall programmes of work as part of a team. Work flexibly and cooperatively as part of the team
1. Reception duties
a. Meeting and greeting visitors
b. Dealing with telephone calls and taking messages
c. Taking payments, recording these and reconciling at the end of the day.
d. Keeping Visitor Log.
2. General Correspondence as and when required by the Manager
3. Newsletter Compilation
a. Managing content
b. Compiling a quarterly organisation newsletter
c. Disseminating the newsletter
• At least two years experience working in an administrative role commensurate with the details within the Job Description.
• High level IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook Express
• Cash handling experience
• Commitment to equal opportunities.
• Experience of current social media.
• Experience of working on your own initiative, under pressure and to deadlines
• Ability to adapt to change and to use your own initiative
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have a reliable and trustworthy approach and be used to dealing with matters of a confidential nature
• To actively desire to be an integral part of a team and enjoy the responsibilities of team working
• Commitment to the Mission and Aims of the organisation.
• Experience working with Photoshop
• Knowledge of the workings of a voluntary/charitable organisation
• Knowledge of/sensitivity to disability issues
• Knowledge of Health and safety legislation
• Knowledge/experience of the arts sector
• Able to use both PC and Mac computers
Administration Job Duties