Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Administration Support job description
To provide a high quality service within the team to deliver an excellent, quality service for those using the service. To provide administrative support to the Single Point of Access Patient Choice Advisor’s and clinicians within the relevant services. To assist in delivering an efficient and quality service.
To achieve and maintain high standards and effective working relationships with all service providers and organisations.
• To provide efficient and effective administrative and clerical support to the Advisors
• To receive all incoming telephone calls from patients and clinicians in a confident, efficient and confidential manner. To answer the telephone promptly in a courteous manner at all times taking clear and accurate messages.
• Ability to take quality referrals from professionals.
• Accurately entering patient details onto TPP, scanning and data entry.
• To receive and distribute all incoming mail, monitor fax and scanned referrals.
• To ensure all outgoing mail is collected and processed in a timely manner.
• To provide administration support for PCA’s, including franking, photocopying and filing.
• Prioritise and forward plan workload to ensure maximum utilisation of time.
• In order to fulfil the duties of this post candidates should have attained a level of experience proportionate to the competencies detailed in the Job Description and Person Specification, which would normally entail at least At least 2 years experience in general office duties, either in NHS or a similar organisation.
• Patient/Customer care skills/telephone
• Experience of dealing with telephone enquiries
• Experience of working with data and/or databases.
• Knowledge of IT/office systems
• Good organisational skills with ability to deliver work in line with Directorate priorities and timescales.
• Excellent interpersonal and oral skills
• Good written communication skills
• Ability to deal with patient details in a caring appropriate and confidential manner
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
• Working knowledge of general office software, including Microsoft Office, Excel, E-mail
• Numeric skills
• Confident when dealing with patients, colleagues and members of the general public
• Excellent team player
• Ability to understand, demonstrate and maintain confidentiality and security in the department.
• Friendly and approachable
• Committed to Equal Opportunities
• To fully comply with the PCT’s policies, procedures and guidelines on confidentiality and codes of conduct.
• To support and provide cover for colleagues, 7 days a week.
• To undertake all duties relevant to the post.