Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
To provide effective administrative support to the Management team.
Files management: Organise papers held by Management
Team into appropriate files.
Maintain record of branch files held or sent to store.
Liaise with management over their diaries, arranging travel and meetings.
Book travel as requested by management team.
Record costs/ expenses and inform Manager.
Organising of meetings, attendance to take minutes and recording/ tracking actions arising.
Sort to appropriate team/ person correspondence received at branch group email
Administrative Assistant job description
Check and record Branch invoices on financial system
Organise stores and periodic orders for stationery, envelopes and IT consumables
* 2 years of college
* 1 year secretarial or administrative office experience
* Past experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Typing speed of at least 40 words per minute preferred
* Detailed knowledge of MS Word: Creating, managing and troubleshooting templates and styles, inserting and manipulating images, and combining content from multiple sources
* Detailed knowledge of Excel: Creating, editing, and formatting charts, and combining data from multiple sources.
* Detailed knowledge of PowerPoint: Creating, editing, and formatting presentations, and applying styles.
*Acrobat: Creating PDF documents, creating and deleting thumbnails and bookmarks, extracting images, annotating PDF documents, and optimizing and distributing PDF files.
* Has strong oral and written communication, listening, problem-solving, and conflict and resource management skills and can work effectively with others.
* Effectively resolves problems and provides excellent customer satisfaction and internal customer relations.
* Experience with MS Project
Free job description Administrative Assistant
Organise post: take account of topic and priority; develop and maintain bring-up files.
Maintain Post Tracking Database. Answer straightforward queries to written correspondence following guidance given.