Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
- act as the first point of contact for clients with the organisation
- general liaison between the various parts of the company and premises management
- inputting to all databases, including Client database
- organise client events as required
- prepare and co-ordinate mail outs
- assist with and take responsibility for organising some Fundraising/Office events
- recruit and supervise work of office volunteers
- assist with the recruitment process as required
- update organisational systems
- deal with all incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and emails
- answer office telephone and relay messages
- maintain supplies of stationery, cleaning products, loo supplies & office refreshments
- produce letters, minutes and publicity material as required
- take Minutes at a variety of Organisational meetings
Administrator Job Description
- process all donations and acknowledge as appropriate
- maintain donor records both electronically and in paper form as appropriate
- pay invoices subject to prior authorisation
- manage the petty cash system
- reimburse authorised expenses and keep accurate records
- ensure prompt processing of payment sheets for salaries, Inland Revenue and pension payments
- administer the debit card and liaise with banks
- liaise with accountants and auditors as required and provide all necessary information for end of year audit
- troubleshoot all the daily PC/software problems arising within the office
- liaise with external IT support on larger problems
- regularly back up the network server
To manage the day-to-day running of the office, taking responsibility for all administrative tasks and some financial tasks. To provide full administrative support to the Chief Executive and the Staff Team, as required
• Excellent and proven IT and computer skills (we are currently using Office XP Pro, Outlook Express, Access, QuickBooks)
• excellent communication skills – written, verbal and in person
• proactive, forward planning skills
• ability to prioritise a varied and demanding workload and remain calm under pressure
• excellent organisational skills and flexibility
• experience of working without supervision as well as under direction
• capacity to work as part of a team
• ability to maintain confidentiality and secure systems
• a willingness to learn and implement new systems
• high level of numeracy
• be creative and a problem solver