Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
The Administrative Assistant’s role is to provide a wide range of support and information to the organization. Job tasks include managing the administrative needs of the office, support for the CEO and providing general organization-wide support as needed. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project-based work as well as public outreach.
• Meet and greet clients and visitors
Answer phones and serve as the ‘voice’ of the office
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
• Maintain hardcopy and electronic filing system
• Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies for Washington office
• Set-up accommodation and business arrangements for visitors
• Sign for UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages
• Provide general staff support for the organization
• Schedule conference calls for staff using online scheduler
• Send out requested information on staff and board members
• Other duties as assigned
Administrator Job Duties
• A commitment to sustainability and an appetite to learn more about the rapidly
growing and evolving field
• Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of people representing
different organizations, backgrounds and experiences
• Friendly, outgoing nature and an eagerness to serve the public interest. A good
sense of humor is greatly desired. An ability to go with the flow in a fast pace,
high-energy organization is a key to success in this job.
• Strong ability and affinity for office computer programs with the ability to learn
new software applications. This position will require significant interaction with
multiple computer programs
• Ability to type 55 words per minute
• Polished oral and written communications skills
• Proven organizational skills
• Knowledge of proper telephone protocol
• Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and
discretion with confidential information
• Must be a self starter
• Knowledge of green building design, construction strategies, technologies and
materials and the ability to articulate the environmental, health and economic
benefits of green building a plus
• LEED Accredited Professional
• Strong graphic communication skills and knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe
Illustrator and In- Design
• Experience updating or creating websites and basic HTML knowledge
• Experience using MS Office applications and Salesforce.
• Mac-based computer knowledge
The successful candidate must project a professional image through in-person and phone interaction. This position requires someone who can effectively manage multiple schedules, deadlines and