Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
To provide a variety of administrative and secretarial support services to a group of professionals.
Uses MS Office applications as needed to support projects, business development, and group management
Manages document production and mailing for group projects
Uses web-based and other business tools for set up and tracking of proposals and projects
Uses Powerpoint to create slide presentations
Uses Word to create memos, letters, and correspondence to support projects and group communications
Uses Excel to create graphics and spreadsheets
Coordinates client and internal meetings and communications
Proof-reads processed material for accuracy and completeness.
Plans own work to ensure that scheduled deadlines and established budgets are met.
Screens mail for important correspondence
* 2 years of college
* 5 years secretarial or administrative office experience
* Past experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Typing speed of at least 60 words per minute
* Detailed knowledge of MS Word: Creating, managing and troubleshooting templates and styles, inserting and manipulating images, and combining content from multiple sources
* Detailed knowledge of Excel: Creating, editing, and formatting charts, and combining data from multiple sources.
* Detailed knowledge of PowerPoint: Creating, editing, and formatting presentations, and applying styles.
*Acrobat: Creating PDF documents, creating and deleting thumbnails and bookmarks, extracting images, annotating PDF documents, and optimizing and distributing PDF files.
* Has strong oral and written communication, listening, problem-solving, and conflict and resource management skills and can work effectively with others.
* Effectively resolves problems and provides excellent customer satisfaction and internal customer relations.
* Experience with MS Project
Free job description Administrator