Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To provide legal advice and services generally but specifically to the Advertising Sales division
Advertising Lawyer job description
• Particular knowledge and experience in the area of digital advertising including contracting and licensing, the intellectual property framework and digital media and technology law and regulation as well as industry know-how regarding media owners, advertising agencies and advertising sales houses
• A qualified lawyer with significant post qualification experience following a high quality training contract
• Experience gained in private practice and/or in-house including experience of a media law environment and ideally, digital advertising sales
• Experience of the relevant areas of media and advertising law and international regulatory systems
• Experience of negotiating, drafting and concluding agreements
• To support and assist members of staff dealing with advertising matters
• To draft and negotiate agreements concerning advertisement sales, advertising representatives and client solutions globally with particular focus on digital platforms (online, mobile apps, VOD, gaming)
• To ensure compliance with local regulatory obligations in territories worldwide and deal with regulatory bodies as required with a particular focus on digital advertising issues
• To advise on intellectual property rights issues including copyright and secondary rights;
• To instruct and manage external counsel, as necessary
• To advise on the management of existing agreements and partnerships, with particular reference to current and potential contractual obligations
• To advise on the impact of company and policy (including editorial and commercial policy) on the operation of the Advertising business
• To contribute through providing accurate, relevant legal and commercial advice in line with business objectives
• To contribute to the development of best practice within the Advertising division including helping to compile and maintain precedents, develop efficient contractual and compliance processes and ensure that records of transactions are accurate