Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Free job description Advertising Product Technical & Operations Manager
The Advertising Product, Technical & Operations Manager is responsible for the overall management of global online advertising operations and product communication as assume the key operational role of inventory and yield management at The company. This role will play a pivotal role coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to create Ourwebsite.com sales documents and product updates for the wider sales teams at The company.
• Create and contribute to the production of up to date sales collateral and information flow around new products which reflect the The company brand, audience and advertising opportunities.
• Develop presentation materials to communicate recommendations and results.
• Drive the development of audience insights to support sales forces and inform advertising potential in each region.
• Establish, document and communicate best practices and processes around new advertising opportunities with Ad Sales teams and other relative departments.
•Maintain continuous and regular communication with global sales teams, internally and externally.
•Proactively identify conflicts and resolve.
•Provide support to the Regional Client Solutions and Ad Sales teams in responding to large scale RFPs as required.
•Contribute to creating effective sales packages for advertisers, working in conjunction with the Melbourne based product teams, regional advertising and client solutions resources.
Advertising Products (Technical)
• Work closely with the Product and Development teams sourcing and communicating new products and providing technical support for any new advertising product developments.
• Assist as required to address queries, test deployments of ad tags and support new advertising related developments.
• Provide specific instructions and work with developers on implementation of ads.
• Keep pace with developments in the advertising market and ensure that The company continues to evolve products to optimize advertising potential.
• Address queries and maintain communication on product development between Ad Sales and Client Solutions teams globally.
Process & Technology
• Establish and develop best practices for ad inventory management by clearly documenting and communicating processes with relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure ad systems and tools are consistently used and knowledge constantly updates to reflect high industry standards, efficient workflow and optimal information output.
• Maintain first class industry knowledge on emerging trends and products, participating in key forums and trade bodies.
• Address queries and maintain communication as required with Product and Development teams.
We are looking for someone with previous experience with online advertising operations gained through working within an agency or publisher. The successful candidate will demonstrate a deep passion for the online advertising market and keen on keeping up with the development of new trends and technologies.
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Relevant Qualifications.
• Strong numerical and analytical approach to problem solving.
• Strong experience using Doubleclick technology (DSM and DART).
• Understanding of best practice in an ad inventory management.
Global Ad Operations, Inventory & Yield Management
• Centrally manage any ad-serving issues including troubleshooting traffic issues, training teams in ad operations and resolving conflicts with contending inventory across different regions.
• Manage coordination of sales forces, Client Solutions & Partner and global inventory within markets to avoid conflict of inventory and facilitate resolution of any contested inventory.
• Forecast inventory availability to ensure impression levels and availability provided to sales forces are accurate.
• Provide yield based revenue reports, including internal and external customer, geographical territory, inventory channels and products.
• Take an active role in trafficking campaigns and make mid-campaign adjustments when required.
• Become the key contact for THE ORGANISATION Worldwide Advertising across sales collateral, enablement, audience updates and sales stories for Ourwebsite.com.
• Manage partnerships with 3rd party ad-servers, rich media vendors, technology providers and networks.
• Double Click training and product development with THE ORGANISATION Worldwide.
Working closely with a range of The company & THE ORGANISATION teams, the successful incumbent will create compelling advertising product communications, global advertising operations campaigns as well as providing inventory management, inventory forecasting and management reporting to optimise yield. The role will also work closely with the Digital Product Team to source new products and technically support any new advertising product developments