Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Advertising Sales job description
Drives sales revenue growth through developing and strengthening strategic partnerships with clients and agencies globally through the creation of engagement opportunities that promote cross business ad sales opportunities. The ORGANISATION commercial platforms that the role works across include Global Brands and the buying community is both agency and client.
Evangelises ORGANISATION Advertising within the Media industry through:
• Flawless delivery of world-class Advertiser event opportunities leveraging key existing industry events (e.g. Cannes and Festival of Media)
• Developing and leading thought leadership cross business event opportunities for buyers of advertising that will enhance and secure ORGANISATION Advertising reputation as a market leader
• Working alongside the marketing team in the lines of business provide them with the strategy to deliver specific business events that are consistent and coordinated with the global sales strategy – ensure that expectations are aligned and communication channels are effective, proactively sharing learning and best practice where appropriate
• Tracking revenue generation / ROI related to Engagement activity
Success in this role relies on the ability to drive alignment with the local market engagement strategy whilst driving a coherent global set of opportunities. This is a role for a skilled communicator who is comfortable dealing with people at all levels within and across the organisation and externally.
A deep understanding of the ad sales environment coupled with in-depth industry experience and an intuitive understanding of key client wants and needs are also critical to successful performance
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Engagement - Strategy & Planning
• Develop the global strategic and operational Engagement plan in collaboration with the marketing leads in the LOB to support the defined objectives of the ORGANISATION Ad Sales organisations and drive alignment with ORGANISATION Ad Sales Cross Business Marketing plan
• Collaborate with content generators within the business so that roll outs of research, thought leadership and product through engagement opportunities are leveraged
• Working from the global sales strategy, provide guidelines for access to clients including processes, SLAs and developing “seasons” of product visits so that all client engagements are managed consistently and professionally
• Significant experience across all elements of Marketing Communications including strategy and development of sales engagement programmes preferably in a blue chip organisation, media agency or innovative brand
• Significant experience working within a sales environment
• Managing outside vendors to deliver to plan and within budget
• Proven ability to reach out to agency/client senior execs and media planners and buyers, with solid understanding of the messages that motivate and appeal to them
• Expertise and experience in developing and executing partner engagement strategy against a tightly defined target audience
• Experience in both B2B and B2C environments an advantage
• Experience within a complex matrix structure strongly desirable
Technical /Functional Skills
• Proficient user of Microsoft [Word, PowerPoint, Excel] and online [Internet, sharepoints, & business website) applications.
• Specialist skills in the creation of client engagement, value added marketing programmes and managing events that drive business opportunities with specific client/prospect segments, stakeholders and vertical industries
• Project Management skills and techniques
• Sound understanding of the sales environment including targets and success measures and an appreciation of the pressures and drivers associated with working in sales
• Strong communicator
• Influencer of senior management externally and internally
• Strategic “big picture” thinker
• Understanding and empathy with sales
• Organisationally agile
• Financially and commercially astute
• Customer focused
• Effective cross-functional and cross-cultural collaborator
• Change enabler
• Structured and organised
• Engaging and approachable
• Degree level education or equivalent - CIM/IDM Marketing qualifications preferred
Partner Engagement – Execution
• Manage implementation of the Engagement plan and modify the plan in line with changes in market conditions, new product and service opportunities and partner feedback
• Develop a Global Engagement toolkit to improve the process and quality of regional / market Engagement activity
• Develop a global event calendar to synchronise Engagement activity across local markets, regions and LOB’s
• In collaboration with the markets and Sales Management, produce and drive acquisition management strategies across the global business, identifying and partner tiers in line with programme requirements and activities – leveraging the CRM tool SalesForce to help achieve this objective
• Liaise with ORGANISATION Ad Sales Leadership team to deliver a Global Speaker Event programme that increases the exposure of the ORGANISATION Ad Sales proposition
• Oversee the delivery of Industry-leading events in each region and provide quality control mechanisms to Engagement Leads to help them achieve and maintain market leadership
• Establish a climate of creativity within Engagement so that everyone feels empowered to contribute ideas and suggestions
• Share the ORGANISATION Advertising vision with the broader ad sales marketing community so that everyone is aligned with the overall business direction
• Represent ORGANISATION Ad Sale Engagement as thought leader and key partner amongst regional teams and the LOB’s
• Work closely with engagement counter parts in other marketing functions to broaden their understanding of the Ad Sales business and identify ways to leverage their skill set and resources
Senior Customer / Partner Engagement
• Develop and maintain a global VIP database and create plans to engage key clients at major events - leveraging SalesForce
• Deliver leading edge client events to strengthen customer relationships, provide up to the minute information and drive client loyalty and advocacy for ORGANISATION Advertising opportunites
• Create and maintain an Agency programme to support the clients of Europe and Global Accounts including Deep Dives, Marcomms and attendance at Global events
• Promote local and cross-market collaboration efforts to share best practice and learnings
• Drive synergy and integration of all contact programmes to deliver consistent global messaging