Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Applications Engineer to assume responsibility for UF and MBR process designs, budgetary and final proposals, as well as periodic support for other Applications Engineers within the group.
Reporting to the Application Engineering Manager, responsibilities include, but limited to :
* Providing Applications Engineering support and maintaining a working knowledge of all active projects within the region
* Generating budgetary proposals, process designs, Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (PandIDs) , General Arrangements (GAs) and final bid proposals
* Providing technical support to designated Regional Sales managers (mainly in the German-speaking area, but potentially also for other regions within Europe/Middle East/Africa)
* Developing and maintaining relationships with Regional Sales Managers and Local Reps
* Assisting Region Sales Managers with sales calls, design kick-of meetings and consultants
* Timely preparation of budgetary proposals
* Adhering to all internal procedures related to bid preparation, proposal tracking, order hand-over packages, and internal sales forecasting tools
* Assisting project managers and project engineers in the preparation of project change orders
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline of engineering, in addition to a minimum of 2 years' experience in
the wastewater engineering or equipment supply field, preferably with good knowledge of membrane process equipment.
Preferred skillsets are:
* Experience in bidding/proposal preparation and the ability to read and understand bid/proposal specification, both from a technical perspective and commercial perspective, as related to Contractual Terms and Conditions
* Candidate must have fluent German and very good English language skillsExcellent knowledge of the MS office package (Outlook,Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is expected, knowledge of CAD software (AutoCAD) would be an advantage
* Ability to mentor and potentially advise junior staff, the ideal candidate will be self motivated, quick to deliver and a team player
* The candidate must have personality traits that include integrity, tenacity, perseverance, empathy, and a can-do, positive attitude
Applications Engineer job description water
* The candidate must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-starter
* The candidate must possess solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
* The candidate must be willing to work long hours, at times, and be a team player
* Flexibility is a must
* Ability to travel 30% - 40% of working time
Free job description Applications Engineer
* Applying costing and process design strategies in order to position the company in the early stages of project development to increase the probability of success