Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for assisting the Management Accountant in the production of monthly and year-end management accounts.
* Provide support to the Management Accountant
* Contribute to team meetings, in the appraisal process and regular 121's
* Assist with accurate billing to clients
Close liaison with Management Accountant and other members of the Finance team to help meet reporting deadlines
* Support with recovery of pass through costs and monthly billing
* Support the management team on the roll-out and development of processes associated with financial reporting necessary in your duties & methods.
To contribute to the processes within the Finance team providing accurate and timely financial records
To carry out other duties as and when required as are commensurate with your experience
Work closely with other business teams including the Customer Services Team, Administration Team and Commercial Team.
Free job description Assistant Management Accountant
The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience:
* Able to use basic Microsoft packages as appropriate-with particular emphasis on medium volume use of Excel (to pivot
tables and lookups) - advanced Excel knowledge is essential
Some experience in preparation of P&L & Balance sheet accounts
Proven track record of problem solving and control account reconciliations
Must be proactive and able to use own initiative, willingness to accept responsibility
Be able to demonstrate organisation ability, prioritising work load
Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
Excellent communication skills
Preferably, you will also have:
* Advanced Access database knowledge
* Knowledge of JD Edwards or Maximo
Part qualified ACCA or CIMA