Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Free Job Description Barista
The Barista is the foundation and face of the café and responsible for every customer's experience in the cafe by providing excellent customer service. He/she is also responsible for educating customers about our premium coffee and chocolates. The Barista is a true professional. He/she displays a positive attitude at all times to ensure the return of our customers who are the reason for our business.
• Maintains the highest level of standards for all product preparation.
• Adheres to all recipes and measurements.
• Produces superior product presentation.
• Educates customers on Bittersweet products and services.
• Provides top quality espresso shots for hot and cold beverages.
• Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Communicates with coworkers and management to solve problems and improve quality and service.
• Maintains continuous communication with other team functions (i.e. bar, register, etc.) during peak business times.
• Works with coworkers and management to effectively implement change.
• Contributes to a positive work environment.
• Assist in the opening and/or closing of the store.
• Makes effort to improve job skills, knowledge, and education.
• Takes ownership of processes and quality improvements.
• Initiates suggestive selling and sampling of products to discover their needs and enhance service.
• Does what needs to be done without being asked.
• Contributes to the profitability of the store by finding new methods of selling products.
• Takes pride in their appearance while adhering to the dress code.
• Respects their peers and supervisors by being on time for every shift and finding coverage for shifts they can’t work due to illness.
• Follows all cash management policies and procedures to ensure accountability of funds.
• Adheres to appropriate standards of behavior in the workplace.
• Knows and follows rules and guidelines set forth in the Employee
This is a really fun part of being a barista! What is meant by “enrichment” is learning, developing, and interacting with new methods, ideas, and perspectives.
• Participate in coffee cuppings (learning to taste coffee critically, distinguishing between varieties, developing preferences and a vocabulary that helps to describe what one tastes and smells) and training.
• Participate in team meetings (engaging discussion of new ideas, trends, and methods).
• Proactively learn and develop their skills.
• Participate in chocolate training to develop a knowledge of history and trends in chocolate.
Any other duties as assigned by Manager-In-Training, Lead Supervisor, Shift Supervisor, or other corporate manager.
• Welcomes and greets all customers with a friendly smile.
• Providing quick, friendly, and personal service.
• Initiate dialogue and develop rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks, and food items.
• Generates customer satisfaction; responds appropriately to customer concerns.
• Treats each customer with the utmost respect and says thank you to each customer.
• Communicates customer complaints/concerns to the supervisor on duty.
• Process information/merchandise through POS register system.
• Communicate verbally with team members and guests.
• Handle multiple tasks at one time.
• Work successfully as part of a team, while under pressure.
• Freely access all areas of the store.
• Operate and use all equipment necessary for store operation.
• Move or handle merchandise or product generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
• Work varied hours/days based on business needs.
• Work special events when needed.
• Maintain a positive morale and professional attitude.
• Work overtime, as needed.
• Handle food and hot beverages.
•Accurately possesses transactions through the POS and counts back change to customers.
•Answers the telephone in a friendly manner using a professional greeting.
•Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items to customers.
• Maintain a clean working environment (wiping down counters, straightening the customer area, sweeping and mopping, etc.) so as to express pride in their work.
• Handle financial transactions with integrity and skill.
• Ensure that necessary items remain stocked in both bar and merchandise areas.
• Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating, and storing products.
• Interact with fellow team members and managers with respect.
• Leave the store in the best possible state when their shift is over (restocking, cleaning).