Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
The role entails providing support, maintenance and development services on the Unix & HP-ux based systems as well as Informix database administration and SAP Basis administration.
• Day-to-day support, monitoring, reporting, configuration, management and backup of LAN and WAN systems
• To provide all aspects of technical support for Unix & HP-ux based systems, Informix database administration and SAP Basis administration in a proactive and reactive mode and ensure that the systems perform within the terms of their respective service level agreements.
• Excellent working knowledge of HP-ux operating system administration, database administration, preferably informix or oracle.
• Excellent experience of SAP basis administration and experience in Business Warehouse, archiving and workflow.
• Solid experience in a SAP basis role covering support, maintenance and upgrading a medium to large size SAP environment.
• Routine SAP basis administration, database dba, Hp-ux administration.
• Experience of SAP upgrades, archiving, business warehouse, workflow administration, informix dba.
• A self starter with the ability to work to tight timescales and be prepared to work occasional overtime.
• Able to work out of hours.
• Communicate effectively with customers, and work well under pressure. Need to be conscientious and see problems through to a completion with a high emphasis on problem ownership.
• Able to organise their time effectively on a daily and weekly basis with a high emphasis on efficient self time management; reporting problems and requesting assistance as required.
• Excellent attention to detail, diligence and professionalism necessary for a business support role.
• Excellent customer-facing skills
• Will have experience of working as part of team
• Competent at multi-tasking and prioritisation. Highly organised in prioritising system support & maintenance against business cycles
Free job description Basis Systems Administrator
•Expected to deliver results within given time frames, ensuring that the standard of your work is maintained. You will be expected to document your work in line with team standards.
•Ensure that the integrity of the systems is maintained.
•Expected to work closely with colleagues, enabling the team to work dynamically & efficiently together in order to ensure the services offered are to the highest order.
• Support SAP ECC6 and SAP Business Warehouse, Infocentre, SPS and Cdedica.
• Expected to provide out of hours support for the American office on a shift rota basis, and work the occasional weekend / evening where necessary to perform upgrades, repairs or troubleshooting.
• To adhere to security policies.
• Documentation of processes and procedures and updating of such documents on regular basis.
• Keep up to date with industry technology and advise on skill gaps and approaches.
To provide all aspects of technical support for unix & HP-ux based systems, Informix database administration and SAP Basis administration in a proactive and reactive mode and ensure that the systems perform within the terms of their respective service level agreements.