Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
To lead the bid development team and manage a programme of on-going bids to successful award of the contract.
* Form solid and effective relationships with Senior Business Development Directors
* Create winning bid teams that enable the achievement of growth targets within the five year plan
* Be responsible for the business unit profit and loss, including cost management and monitoring of expenditure against agreed budgets, modelling and forecasting
* Leading, coaching and mentoring to create successful work-winning teams
* A key role will be the formation of teams to produce quality submissions and the subsequent coordination with commercial resources to produce successful business case proposals to future customers
* The BDM will be responsible for leading and directing resources within a streamlined pipeline of opportunities
* Assist the Highway Services Bid Directors develop proposal strategy
* Undertaking quality and commercial reviews of tender documents and advising bid teams on service, operational and commercial risks
* Contributing to the development of successful bidding strategies for major opportunities
* Collection of information from supply chain for use in submission proposals
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Sufficient and appropriate knowledge of the market/industry
* Agency and Local Authority knowledge
* Experience of managing large programmes of work and / or managing multiple projects
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Proven people management experience
Free job description Bid Development Manager