Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Brand Director job description
Lead a world class and passionate team – across the matrixed disciplines of brand and creative marketing, media engagement, audience planning and research - to ensure a coherent, consistent experience for Brand audiences aligned to the ORGANISATION’s overarching strategy of Putting Quality First (PQF).
Working in close partnership with the editorial leaders of Brand, provide outstanding strategic marketing expertise and excellent creative judgement in the delivery of ORGANISATION Brand’s brand strategy and marketing plan.
• Lead and set the framework within Brand for the commissioning and management of campaigns and, working pan-M&A, be accountable for the implementation of all Brand campaigns, branding, events, launches, promotions across all ORGANISATION networks
o Working collaboratively with the audiences, creative marketing and media engagement teams, ensure that all are aligned as appropriate to deliver the Brand brand and marketing plan
o Evaluate and learn through ensuring appropriate analysis and measurement of campaigns
• Display role model behaviours to inspire and lead the Brand through change, using this influence to impact positively across M&A
• Ensure co-ordinated and complementary marketing and communications activities between all channels and genres
• Work closely with Head of Communications to deliver a successful crisis strategy when a communications crisis occurs
• Ensure all marketing activities are managed cost-effectively and within budget
• Ensure all marketing and communications activity is correctly complied (as per ORGANISATION Brand guidelines) and is in line with ORGANISATION Editorial Guidelines
• Manage the ORGANISATION’s relevant marketing relationships with the industry, third parties, manufacturers, component suppliers and retailers and to oversee legal and trademark licensing in combination with Governance Team
• Play a senior role within the strategic leadership and development of M&A as a Brand and contribute to making M&A a fantastic place to work and to attract and motivate the best people.
• Lead and develop direct reports, driving continuous improvement and excellence, encouraging diversity and inclusion and championing “One ORGANISATION, One Brand, One Team”
• Keep abreast of industry trends, competitor strategy and performance and use analytical frameworks, strategic business models and tools to interpret and translate the results
• Drive efficiency and effectiveness in everything the ORGANISATION delivers to provide value for money
• Comply with all relevant ORGANISATION safety rules, procedures and guidelines, and be aware of responsibilities under the ORGANISATION safety policy.
• Comply with the ORGANISATION’s policies on Diversity and to apply the principles of the policy when carrying out the role.
• Senior experience in the field of strategic Marketing and Brand leadership, gained within broadcasting or an industry of similar scale and complexity
• Senior experience in directing a brand and marketing team to deliver unified messages to targeted audiences, based on the highest creative standards, and excellent and demonstrable creative judgement
• Senior experience of leading corporate and cultural change within their diBrand and at a strategic organisational level
• Experience of translating audience insights and research in to a brand strategy, marketing plan, and effective campaign briefs
• A successful team leader with experience of matrixed line management and development during a time of organisational change.
• A full understanding of our audiences and ability to respond and anticipate an ever changing media landscape
• Experience using competitor analysis and insight and translating this into successful strategies
• Knowledge of promotional and reputation management of the ORGANISATION, activities and policies and an appreciation of the differences between ORGANISATION brands
• Actively takes an interest in social and cultural trends, developments in Broadcasting and related industries
• Knowledge of editorial and other compliance policies
• A strategic thinker with experience of successfully influencing and directing strategic development in a complex stakeholder environment
• A proven track record and passion for leading others and bringing people together
• Excellent interpersonal skills to establish rapport, credibility and relationships at a senior level across the ORGANISATION
• Proven negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to communicate to and persuade people at all levels both internally and externally
• Proven change leadership skills
• Ability to remain confident and assured in difficult circumstances, proven resilience and stamina to sustain performance when under continuous pressure
• Ability to build and leading high performing teams
• A team player able to collaborate across organisational boundaries, embrace change, and make improvements to working practices
• Ability to manage a budget
To provide a single point of leadership for all of the activities of the Marketing department in Brand.
As an integral part of the M&A Direction Group provide leadership across the Brand and the ORGANISATION for the management of the ORGANISATION brand.
• Contribute to the development of the overall ORGANISATION Brand Strategy and lead the implementation of this for the Brand brands.
• Working with the Director, lead the development of the annual brand and marketing plan for Brand which will support Brand in the delivery of its PQF (Putting Quality First) objectives. Lead the delivery of this plan.
• Working with the Director of Brand and help inform the development of the pan ORGANISATION genre strategies, with strategic brand and marketing thinking and audience insights.
• Develop a “Brand Book” for each of the ORGANISATION Brand brands to fully articulate and document the brand attributes and behaviours of each in the context of the Brand portfolio.