Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
The Designer is responsible for overseeing on and off air branding projects. This role will also be responsible for the creative management of the design team in the.
The key objectives are:
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
As part of the central creative team, the Designer will take the lead on all design projects working directly with the Executive Producer.
The Designer will oversee the design output, supervising and coordinating the work of broadcast designers and ensuring that the finished product reflects a unified conceptual approach to the project.
They must be able to take a creative brief, and turn it into a workable creative solution in line with identified objectives and timelines.
They must understand the goals and creative for the department and impart that to the design team.
A member of the hands-on creative team, the role is responsible for line managing other members of the design team.
The Designer must possess a breadth of skills and experience in all stages of the creative design and production process.
Responsibility for running the full spectrum of design and media applications They will direct creative projects within a set budget.
They will work with other departments to ensure consistency of design across campaigns
They must guide and manage direct reports.
The post holder must comply with all relevant safety rules, procedures and guidelines and to be aware of responsibilities under the safety policy.
They must comply with policies on diversity and to apply the principles of the policy when carrying out the role.
• Macintosh skills, proficient in mainstream graphics software, including but not limited to: After Effects, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D and InDesign.
• Experience as a Broadcast Designer working in an On Air Creative Department
• Must have managerial experience and the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with Creative Team and other levels of personnel
• Experience with typography, motion design, motion concepts/design, storyboarding, print layout and requirements, interface usability issues etc.
• Proven track as a creative thinker, with an excellent and proven ability to visually and verbally communicate ideas.
• Ability to define, characterize, and communicate solution design at a creative level
• Excellent visual design vocabulary and client facing skills
• Excellent verbal, visual and presentation skills
• Experience working within a wide variety of visual styles
• Demonstrable experience of animation and motion design
• Degree in fine arts or communication, graphic design or equivalent certification or job experience
• A thorough knowledge and passion for television.
• Be forward thinking in ideas and approach
• Ability to appreciate and interpret a brand vision into creative concepts
• Must demonstrate an understanding of global audiences
• Must be able to multi task and prioritize tasks and projects
• Demonstrate sound judgment
1. To conceive, create and design effective creative solutions
2. To lead the development of design strategy for channels across all regions.
3. To oversee and consult on design and branding work created for both On Air and Off Air.
4. To help manage, motivate and develop the design team
5. To manage and direct key aspects of design work
6. To manage the design team directly