Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To carry out Operational Property Inspections of properties.
Building Surveyor job description 2
• Carry out Operational Property Inspections on Stations, Depots and Buildings to determine structural condition, collect asset data and provide condition rating as allocated by the
Assistant Delivery Manager and within the defined timescales.
• Carry out site examination of station structures to determine structural condition within the defined timescales.
• Compile and submit condition reports using OPAS or other agreed process and submit for review
• Perform special examinations as directed including assistance with monitoring schemes for sensitive
• Undertake reconnaissance visits for inclusion in the planning process
• Assist in provision of safety critical site support duties as required.
• Co-operate with quality, safety and environmental objectives and contribute, where appropriate, to continual improvement initiatives
(Essential to the job)
GCSE Pass in English Language
C&G / NVQ Level 3 in relevant building construction
trade (additional relevant experience may be
considered in lieu on an individual basis)
STE04 and/or STE05 Certification
IT Literate with minimum word processing and drawing
Full Driving Licence