Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To keep district’s cars and buses in such a state of operating excellence that they present no problems or interruptions to the educational program.
1. Arrives to work on time and attends work on a regular basis with days missed not
affecting the quality of transportation services.
2. Devotes the time and energy needed to complete tasks
3. Diagnoses, assigns and repairs district automotive equipment.
4. Assists in maintaining a current inventory of supplies and equipment.
5. Works with Bus Garage Supervisor to establish an effective and efficient system of routine automotive maintenance and preventative care.
6. Assists in keeping a system for the receipt and issuance of parts and supplies and the keeping of records and inventories.
Bus Mechanic job description
1. Literacy in the English language.
2. Demonstrated success in performing a wide variety of tasks requiring an understanding of a proficiency at automotive mechanical repair.
3. Any other alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
7. Promotes high standards of safety and good housekeeping methods in all work-connected areas.
8. Attends meetings with bus garage personnel to ensure quality services to the
9. Demonstrates ability to work and communicate effectively with the general public
and district employees.
10. Is considerate, courteous, and treats others with respect.
11. Strives to keep current with trends directly related to his/her position and
accompanying duties by attending appropriate in-service training, workshops etc.
12. Other duties, as may, from time to time be assigned by supervisor.