Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Business Analyst Job Description
To provide business analysis support in delivering the transformation and re-design of services, through process re-design and improvement techniques, by developing new business opportunities, enabling the delivering of strategic and operational objectives and by improving the use of technology.
• Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
• Postgraduate qualification in business or similar
• Project management qualification. [E.g. Prince II Practitioner or equivalent].
• At least 2 years industry experience working with and across a range of stakeholders
• Experience of using a range of business analysis techniques and demonstration of continuous personal development in this field.
• Experience of analysing and interpreting complex qualitative and quantitative information to inform improvement solutions
• Developing productive and sustained partnerships with multiple stakeholders – both internal and external
• Presenting complex information to diverse audiences
• Experience of business or strategic planning
• Highly organised
• Clear communicator
• Able to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
• A working knowledge of business analysis skills and evidence of continuous personal development in this field
• Able to elicit appropriate information from others to inform functional requirements.
• Able to research and analyse complex quantitative and qualitative information accurately, and recommend solutions and improvements
• Able to present complex information in a range of formats to a diverse range of audiences.
• Able to articulate and present complex issues in a simple manner
• Understand the processes by which projects are developed and implemented
• Able to present project implementation plans and monitoring reports in a clear, concise way.
• Able to produce written reports, documents and correspondence to a high standard of composition and presentation.
• Able to focus their time and resources on productive activities and a track record of delivering on what they commit to
• Able to prioritise conflicting demands in a highly pressurised environment, delivering on the important as well as the urgent
•Elicit information and user requirements through a range of techniques including: academic research, interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, task and workflow analysis
•Analyse and validate complex quantitative and qualitative information from a range of internal and external sources, to enable decision-making, and to provide recommendations and solutions for the end-user
•Specify functional and user requirements that meet the needs of the project owners to enable improvements in patient outcomes, quality, financial or service performance
Analyse current ways of working, processes and service approaches to develop improvement proposals
•Baseline current service and system performance and to set up benefits measurement and tracking processes to ensure that targeted benefits are delivered.
•Research and benchmark best practice within and outside the sector, and apply it to existing services and processes
•Map processes in detail in order to identify and communicate gaps, issues and areas for improvement
•Produce options appraisal papers, business cases and other documentation
Develop and test plans and procedures to ensure that new system and service changes are stable, maintainable, meet usability criteria, provide accurate information, and meet the required specification
•Document new processes for systems and services to support training needs
•Evaluate service changes and / or the implementation of projects and programmes, producing lessons learned documents for organisational learning
•Consistently using project management philosophy; structuring projects and initiatives ensuring they are delivered within deadlines and allocated resource/s
•Work with Business Support Managers, Care Groups and Heads of Service to re-design processes and conducting benefits realisation appraisals
Business Analyst Job Description
Horizon scan for new business opportunities through formal channels and via soft intelligence
•Support leaders to assess new business opportunities
•Support the Business Development & Strategy Lead to develop professional tender documentation, co-ordinate appropriate skills required and ensure procurement guidelines and deadlines are met
•Support the implementation of new business developments
•Support the business planning process to include facilitating operational plans, sense checking plans and reporting progress against plans
•Support the Business Development & Strategy Lead to deliver the business strategy
•Facilitate services to improve their use of business and information systems
•Conduct process mapping and recommend system and process changes to assist the collection and reporting of clinical information
•Support clinical leaders to introduce technology from business needs analysis through to benefits realisation.