Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Business Analyst Job description
Business Analyst Job description
A Business Analyst with an incredibly positive attitude, a true team player, strong skillset and desire to grow within the company. Candidate will be responsible for supporting the service and engagement applications within a portfolio, providing consulting expertise, leveraging business and technical knowledge to support business strategies and deliver business value as a Business Analyst on the Infrastructure Standardization team within the Service and Engagement Programs organization.
* Supports the analysis of business requirements by utilizing knowledge of one or more business areas and platforms/applications for the portfolio supported.
* Utilizes modeling techniques (e.g. Business Process, Data, Event), to support a large strategic Program.
* Works with infrastructure, delivery and vendor teams to develop and evaluate business objectives and supporting business case.
* Documents project scope including conceptual design, business and quality requirements.
* Works closely with Project Management, providing inputs during project planning (resource requirements, development estimates, etc.) and throughout the development life cycle to ensure business objectives are met.
* Typically holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field or has equivalent work experience.
* Typically possesses prior relevant professional work experience in business systems or data requirements and analysis, technical architecture development and delivery, problem identification and resolution, with experience as a core business analyst,
* Experience with data, technical, and solution architectures is a plus.
* Technical understanding of Midrange platforms, and experience with application migrations preferred.
* Exposure to virtualization technologies, and associated uplift tools preferred.
* Proven ability to identify and effectively balance competing priorities in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
* Deadline driven and maintains composure when dealing with changing work priorities and business needs within tight time constraints.
* Detail oriented with ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data and make appropriate recommendations.
* Possess organizational and planning skills with high level of technical proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically; Excel and Access is desired.
* Knowledge of Architecture strategies, components, tools, concepts, best practices, standards and systems of record is desired.
* Familiar with Project Governance.
NB: For Infrastructure Standardization
Contribute to Technology strategies that align with the Business needs, supporting the overall health of the technology environment through the existing Midrange Standardization and Decommission, which includes Architecture Infrastructure Uplift and Hardware End of Life Programs.
* Significant data analysis and data handling is required, pulling from various sources to deliver Program and Portfolio level reporting.
* Responsible for gathering, documenting and interpreting requirements, completing financial analysis and communication planning. Provides regular updates to assigned Program/Project Management resources.