Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Free job description Business Development Executive Digitial
The role is to contribute to the Digital Business Development team in identifying, developing and account managing commercial relationships on a global basis.
The successful candidate will have the following main responsibilities:
• Support, and in some cases responsibility, for, identification and development of new business opportunities to drive revenue growth.
• Account management of specific new and existing clients (including Google, Samsung, Blackberry).
• Support for overall commercial activity and footprint of digital brands in domestic and international markets, as well as UK and international partners across mobile, web etc.
• Oversight, development and maintenance of a database of relevant company digital assets.
The role has 4 principle accountabilities:
• Help identify new potential partners/commercial deals for the full range of global and other priority brands.
Customer Relationship & Asset Management
• Be expert in the product roadmap of major consumer electronics manufacturers.
• Understand device functionalities, capabilities and consequent business development opportunities.
• Own, develop, and manage the deal / partners pipeline.
• Own, develop, and manage the database of digital assets
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Significant experience in commercial development.
• Proven track record of business development in the media and digital industries.
• Knowledge of online advertising would be a significant advantage
• Knowledge of media licensing, commercial frameworks and legal contracting
• Strong research skills including desktop and bespoke
• Track record of information gathering and assembly of data.
• Some experience of business planning would be beneficial
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills is essential
• Experience of report writing for senior audience is key
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong academic background
• Able to energise others to come up with innovative ideas and approaches.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Self-starter – with the ability to take the initiative and lead on pieces of work.
• Can-do attitude, with strong flexibility and creative approach
• The ability to work under pressure in tight timeframes.
• Passion for company brands in general and digital media in particular.
•Help negotiate commercial deals in the UK and internationally for Web/Mobile/ Connected TV products.
•Identify and manage potential website licence deals to third parties for the global web properties
• Develop ad funded content opportunities .• Explore content syndication opportunities in partnership with regional sales and distribution teams around the world.
• Manage commercial relationships across new and emerging digital delivery platforms.
• Manage internal relationships, particularly across digital retail and branded content
• Regularly track commercial performance of deals via management reporting tools to be developed.
• Management and expansion of web partnerships and affiliate deals with 3rd parties, including specific international and UK ad sales representation.
• Liaise with content and editorial, product, marketing and legal teams to help inform business development.
• Help prepare business plans for potential projects and project P&L’s.
• Help develop commercial propositions across licensing, syndication and advertising based models.
• Liaise with finance, reporting and accounting teams in processing deals in order that they can be recognised in company systems and accounts.