Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
To develop the business stream, working closely with the Executive Team and relevant functional heads.
Accountable for delivery of financial targets (cash, profit and turnover ) whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer care and health, safety and environmental performance. Develop the business capability of the company in the market place growing: operating excellence, cash revenues, reputation and the brand.
* Success in delivering business services of £100m+ p.a.
* Has operated at executive level delivering services into the public sector.
* Clear understanding of the importance of robust business processes and systems and a strong commitment to quality
* Outstanding leadership skills and ability to build an effective team.
* Outstanding communication skills, with good stakeholder management.
* Works openly and collaboratively to maximise overall organisational health.
* Strong commercial acumen
* Able to make tough decisions in a constructive/diplomatic fashion.
* Accessible and available to their staff
* Can be hands on where necessary
* Can empower their people
* Pays attention to detail when required
* Can create an environment that attracts, retains and realises the potential of the best people.
* Influences through behaviour rather than position in the hierarchy
* Enthusiastic, optimistic and prepared to have some fun
Free job description Business Director
* Provide leadership in health, safety and environmental performance such that we do not damage the health of our employees or our planet
* Work closely with all members of the executive team to develop and deliver strategic/ operational goals.
* Set and lead the Operational Policy and direction.
* Full profit and loss responsibility for the business stream.
* Provide direction and leadership in all aspects of operational delivery and commercial control.
* Own the client relationship.
* Provide direction and leadership in the market to deliver growth through both the existing business and new business opportunities.
* Provide direction and support to the bidding process: knowledge of client relationships, operational resource and commercial understanding.
* Fulfil all other duties required of a Business Head related to statute, safety, quality, environment, operating excellence, the selection and development of staff, Industrial Relations and organisational planning
* Support other executive management in driving through strategic change and organisation development activities
* Liase across the Group business areas
* Develop capabilities and deliver a wider range of related services to key customers.
To position the company as a leading provider and to realise future growth