Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
The Corporate Services finance team has oversight of a budget of around $60m, encompassing group-wide functions including IT, Talent Accounting, Business Affairs and ad hoc projects.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Services Finance, the role will take day-to-day responsibility for providing robust financial information in respect of centrally managed service activities across the company.
* 1. Qualified accountant. Experience of management accounting role within a complex multinational is a prerequisite for the role;
* 2. Confident and flexible team player with strong influencing skills;
* 3. Strong IT skills, including excel, are a prerequisite for the role. Experience of BW/SAP would be an advantage;
* 4. Ability to use initiative and creative thinking to anticipate issues and develop common sense, practical solutions;
* 5. Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing process improvements in a complex reporting structure would also be an advantage;
* 6. Proactive and self motivated with excellent communication and organisational skills;
* 7. A "finisher" with genuine commitment to deliver against objectives at all times.
Free job description Business Partner Corporate Services
# 5. Reviewing financial efficiency and effectiveness, making sound recommendations for improvement and working with operational teams to ensure these are implemented;
# 6. Delivering the group-wide allocation of central services costs, including helping to negotiate SLAs for these services;
* 7. Deputising for the Head of Corporate Services Finance if required;
* 8. Other ad hoc work as may be required by the Head of Corporate Services Finance or the Director, Group Finance & Risk Management from time to time;
* 9. Comply with company safety rules, procedures and guidelines and to be aware of responsibilities under company safety policy;
* 10. Comply with company policies on Diversity and to apply the principles of the policy when carrying out the role.
Business Partner Corporate Services Job description[cont]
# 1. Provide robust financial support and guidance to the Board, finance colleagues and operational managers in respect of centrally managed services. This will include helping to prioritise corporate services activity across the Group, both in the UK and internationally, to ensure the most efficient and effective use of funds;
# 2. Helping provide robust challenge and evaluation of new business cases for central service activities and ensuring that these are in line with strategy and financial plans;
# 3. Preparing and presenting accurate short and longer term financial plans for corporate activities, including preparing forecasts, budgets and long-term plans;
# 4. Preparing regular management reporting on the performance of centrally managed activities and spend across the business, including monthly management reporting and full year statutory processes;