Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Business Process Analyst Job Description
• Wide knowledge and experience of business processes
• A career history encompassing significant process analysis responsibilities within a challenging environment comprising multiple programmes and projects across a broad spectrum of business and technical needs.
• Significant theoretical and practical expertise in analysis techniques with a track record of having personally delivered multiple engagements.
• Previous experience of identifying and implementing non-technical solutions to business problems, e.g. process improvements, training, etc.
• A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance.
• The ability to recognise structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies.
• Able to develop and maintain a good understanding of the business, its aims and objectives and to keep these in mind when undertaking own accountabilities.
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organisation.
• The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to Third party software vendors.
• Familiar with challenges associated with driving process / business change in parallel with systems introduction.
• Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities.
• Demonstrable experience of delivering high quality results in a matrix structure, on time, on budget and in line with requirements.
• Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
• Excellent negotiation skills and able to adopt an assertive approach where appropriate.
• Organised, calm and able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment remaining motivated and committed at all times.
• Persistent, tenacious and results oriented.
• Educated to degree level with specialisation in business process analysis
Working in partnership with divisional business units to define, document and implement process improvements, organisational change, strategic planning and policy standards to support implementation.
To devise strategies to facilitate transition from current state to desired end state:
• Act as a fully trusted representative for the designated business divisions, understand and define business needs and agree these with business sponsors.
• Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of existing business processes within the designated business areas whilst understanding how these processes fit into the overall end-to-end organisational process.
• Define and document to-be organisation, business processes and procedures, as well as metrics to measure process performance. These will include a combination complex, new and standard processes within a changing environment.
• Work with third party software vendors to ensure that customer business needs are effectively translated into the application and operational requirements.
• Work with the Change Manager and Business Sponsors to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilisation and higher proficiency of the changes impacting the employees in the organisation.
• Utilise standard modelling/analysis techniques and tools and adhere to Project Office standards and procedures.
• Research and analyse data to increase understanding of business processes and workflows.
• Work as a full member of project teams throughout the lifecycle, owning the definition, documentation and sign-off of valid business process specifications.
• Support the Project Manager to establish and maintain project plans, identifying issues, risks, assumptions and dependencies.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with designated business areas and colleagues in the programme team and with other support areas such as Finance, HR and Technology.
Facilitate the re-design of business processes including identifying and resolving issues and assisting the change management process to attain the highest levels of customer service, efficiency, control and compliance. Has relevant professional experience and an active, persuasive and determined personality.
Facilitate workshops, manage plans, define requirements, and develop processes, user acceptance criteria, training