Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
What strange things do people put on application forms? How do you tell someone that they smell? What funny things happen to HR Managers? What happens with personal relationships in the office? What sorts of thefts, fiddles and criminals did you come across? What strange disciplinaries have you dealt with? Does work and personal life ever collide?
To provide administrative support and video editing services to the team to enable it to function effectively and efficiently.
* Assist in resolving key financial issues that occur between the unit and the Business Streams
* Liaison between the unit and the Business Streams to allow better inter stream understanding
* Supporting the Business Streams to allow the contract administration to continue effectively
* Supporting contract mobilisation and demobilisation
* Advising on process best practice to the Business Stream contracts and conducting one to one training as required
* Good communication skills
* Attention to detail
* I.T. competent and confident
* Strong SAP skills
* Analytical approach to problems Business
* Finance Qualification
Free job description Business Support Administrator
This multifunctional role provides dynamic process orientated finance support across the Business Streams; whilst gaining the successful individual a greater understanding of the needs and operations of the business.
The role is a conduit between the head office based elements of the unit team and the remote Operational Business Streams requiring the candidate to have great flexibility to adapt to changing business needs