Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
CAD Operator job description
Produces drawings and other report documents under general supervision.
· According to established standards and procedures, performs detailing, redrawing, lettering, and tracing of elementary engineering drawings from given data
· High School Diploma
· 4+ years of related experience
· A.A. degree in related field or vocational training.
· AutoCAD training and experience.
· Adequate oral and written communication skills.
· If the job requires solo work assignments outside the office, then a valid driver's license is required.
· Drug screen, background check, and social security # verification.
· Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as required.
· Produces finished artwork in the form of flow charts, schedules, organization charts, viewgraphs, site maps, cross sections as well as technical charts, graphs and logs.
· Prepares complete, detailed drawings, working plans, and presentation graphics from notes, verbal instructions, and rough or detailed sketches.
· Performs calculations needed to solve scaling, dimensioning, and cross section interpolations.
· Performs complex graphics.
· Operates Auto CAD input station using digitizer, console unit, disk storage, and pre-programmed material to develop finished drawing.
· Operates plotter to transfer developed drawings from disk or tape storage to reproducible medium.
· Creates drafting standards for others to follow on computer, with approval of Director of Engineering and Science.
· May assume lead task role on small project.