Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Free job description Camp Counselor
Leading campers in a residential setting while participating in adventure activities, group living.
Preferred Qualifications and Certifications:
• Must have/obtain American Red Cross or American Heart Association CPR Certification
• Standard First Aid Certification preferred
• At least one year prior camp experience
• Knowledge/experience in an assortment of sports and activities
• Swimming experience – lifeguarding and/or swim instruction
• Exhibits dependability, punctuality, patience, teamwork, self‐control and enthusiasm
• Possesses good leadership abilities and responsibility
• Demonstrates appropriate behavior at all times
• Has the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Works closely, cooperatively and amicably with all staff members
• Notifies Lead Camp Counselor and/or Camp Director if he/she must be absent from or late for any reason
• Observes campers daily for illness and/or injuries.
• Reports all health‐related difficulties immediately to Lead Camp Counselor and/or Camp Director
• Reports to work and from scheduled breaks on time
• Seeks advice from Lead Camp Counselor and/or Camp Director when needed
• Communicates in a positive manner with reinforced feedback to participants and parents/guardians
• Observes and promotes all rules and regulations for campers
• Supervises and escorts campers during camp activities
• Instructs and interacts with campers during all activities
• Escorts campers to mealtime, classes, recreation, and participates in supervision
• Monitors and ensures appropriate student behavior and adherence to dress code
• Assesses the appropriateness of campers’ behavior and reports problems to Lead Camp Counselor