Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
As a member of a multidisciplinary team, in a leadership role, is accountable and responsible for coordinating the care and service of selected patients and for the promotion of collaborative practice and continuity of care. As a result, effective utilization of resources and the achievement of desired clinical and financial outcomes will be accomplished. Provides patient care in a home setting.
* Coordinates the care for patients in collaboration with other members of the health team, patient and family.
* Advocates on behalf of patients and caregivers for service access, and for the protection of the patient?s health, safety and rights.
*Advocates on behalf of the organization to promote safety, quality and appropriate resource utilization.
* Evaluates the medical necessity and appropriateness of patient admissions and checks the level of care status of patients from admission to discharge.
* Completes documentation responsibilities as identified by hospital and department policy.
* Demonstrates competent professional practice and engages in opportunities for professional growth.
* Performs related duties as required.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred.
Case Management Job Description [cont]
* At least three years of recent clinical work experience in the specialty area or related clinical specialty in a hospital setting within the past five years is required.
* Experience with utilization management, discharge planning and/or case management is preferred.
* Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
* BLS required.
Free job description Case Management
* Leads members of the team to assess and plan for individual patient discharge needs. Collaborates with Social Worker team member based on complexity of needs.
Develops and maintains professional relationships with medical staff, clinical team, community providers and payers to promote effective coordination of care across the continuum of services.
* Attends and actively participates in committees as appropriate for service lines.
* Identifies opportunities for and participates in performance improvement activities related to both service line specific and organization wide initiatives.