Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
The certification team is responsible for defining and running the processes enabling new devices supporting connected products. The Certification Administrator is expected to run the nominal certification process in place for platforms. The role involves interacting with numerous internal and external stakeholders.
Free Job Description Certification Administrator
• General administration of devices applying to be certified for products. The list will increase over time.
• Add new devices configurations to configuration management system and commit these from our build system.
• Liaise with third party to ensure that all information captured into our system meet the requirements of our process.
• General administration of our assets inventory.
• Ensure that all devices in use within TVP are compliant to Electrical Safety standards.
• With the assistance of our software administration tools, ensure that all interested parties are notified of events allowing the smooth running of the certification process.
• Attendance to our Agile Scrum meetings.
• Propose improvements to our certification process.
• Extract monthly metrics of our certification activities from our administration tools.
• Collaborate with technical teams.
• Support the management of the devices certification schedule
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Very well organised and self-disciplined
• Strong sense of logic
• Comfortable in communicating with technical and managerial oriented people.
• Fluent with Microsoft Office suite
• Experience in using complex Software solutions.
• Good notions of quality of service
• Flexibility to learn and apply new technologies.
• Experience of translating business requirements into project specifications.
• Excellent written and oral communication
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Good understanding of network related technologies
• Experience of writing software.
• Keen interest in modern embedded systems technologies.
• Experience of Agile environment.
• Experience in using Bug tracking and CRM systems.
• Experience in Updating Confluence/Wiki pages.
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance systems.
• Knowledge of Semantic web technologies.
• • Keen interest in the consumer electronic industry.
• Meticulous, attention to details
• Disciplined and systematic approach in carrying out tasks
• Very good interpersonal skills.
• Patient and willingness to help
• Able to apply analytical and pro-active structured thinking to evaluate data and diagnose problems.
• Ability to influence
• Able to use analytical and technical skills to produce/read/script debug for developers to verify defects.
• Able to work effectively leading or as part of team to meet challenging operational datelines and to communicate any difficulties to the Project Lead as early as possible.
• Able to communicate at all levels and to produce clear and concise reports.
• Ability to quickly acquire new skills and to work with new technologies and tools with little support.