Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Free job description Change and Communications Manager
Provide the necessary support by planning and delivering communications and foster a stronger sense of cross team working.
gathering updates from Workstream Leads and feeding them to Internal Communications, and managing the generic inbox available on the site
o Liaise with the appropriate stakeholders in order to provide the required information to Internal Communications to feed into the monthly “Top 5” communication
o Work with Workstream Leads and the Change Programme Manager to feed into meetings as appropriate
o Work with Workstream Leads to support the delivery of targeted communications to support a particular workstream activity
o Provide other ad hoc support to ensure that the appropriate communications are being developed and implemented to support the change programme
• Development of strong working relationships to get a good understanding of all activities going on, glean key priorities and identify any communication gaps that need to be addressed
• Development of new and imaginative ways of communicating the work carried out to the wider company including the creation of engaging presentations that use audience research and insight and tell compelling stories
• Provide support to Heads of Department with the preparation of presentations and materials as required
• Management of the knowledge sharing working group to facilitate better cross - team working, improved ways of working and better knowledge management within the department
• Drive efficiency and effectiveness in everything the company delivers.
• Comply with all relevant safety rules, procedures and guidelines, and be aware of responsibilities under the safety policy.
• Comply with the policies on Diversity and to apply the principles of the policy when carrying out the role.
• Contribute to making the department a fantastic place to work and to attract and motivate the best people.
• Long term experience in the strategy, planning and the delivery of both internal and external communications campaigns
• Substantial experience of providing change and communications support at a senior level within a professional service environment and/or a major organisation.
• A proven record of developing and using insights and communicating them to creative communities in a relevant and engaging way
• Experience of managing stakeholder relationships at a senior level
• Understanding of company Brands, and knowledge of the industry and a demonstrable interest in its output.
• Experience of developing and using change management tools and techniques would be advantageous
• Excellent communication skills - articulate with the written and spoken word and ability to “tell a story”
• Ability to influence and build relationships across the department
• Strong negotiation, presentation and management skills
• Project management skills
• Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Able to demonstrate awareness of business and organisational sensitivities and reflect this in approaches to communicating change
• Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Understanding of the company structure, policies and concerns
• Creation of an annual communication strategy and roadmap
• Creation and implementation of communication plans for key priority projects throughout the year aligned to communications strategy and roadmap
• Work with Internal Communications team to ensure the division remains well informed including managing an annual events calendar, monthly team briefings, town halls, all staff briefings, newsletters, etc
• Support Head of Business and Change to develop and implement change management plans and activities
• Support the execution of change and communications plans by Directors and Line Managers
• Ensure the team are kept up to date with information on the Change Programme through the following initiatives:
o Maintaining the intranet space dedicated to the change programme, including reviewing it regularly,