Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Change Coordinator Job Description
The Change Coordinator has responsibility for managing the release schedule and ensuring priority projects are managed and transitioned through the various infrastructure environments correctly.
Additionally the Change Coordinator will form an essential point of contact to establish and support new products being developed and launched.
The Change Coordinator is required to work within Service Delivery and act as a point of engagement on a daily basis for the various product teams. They will be responsible for performing risk and conflict assessments and prioritising key activity with stakeholders, operations and development teams.
Furthermore the role will liaise with the OTG Delivery Team to maintain effective communications regarding the delivery of various upcoming products and services by the development areas.
The post holder will fill a vital role in the support and management of web and mobile production systems and associated infrastructure and forms a key interface between the Operations team, Development Groups, Business Owners and Third Party Service Providers.
1. Be a main point of contact for Change communication ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of the high level and product-specific planning, scheduling coordination and communication of Changes.
2. Identify potential risks and conflicts prior to a deployment and ensure that all necessary checks are carried out before approval is given to the deployment teams
3. Champion Service and Delivery Management processes and ensures that delivery principles and processes are established and adhered to. Encourage teams to use them by demonstrating best practice as well as training and information dissemination to other stakeholders.
4. Ensuring that key stakeholders are kept informed through the Service and Change lifecycle and that expectations are managed.
5. Working with product development teams to capture all infrastructure change requirements and to advise on implementation.
6. Reporting to Operations leadership on change trends and events within the organisation that will impact the business operations.
7. Plan Change across all environments - Plan, schedule, co-ordinate and manage end-to-end movement of all Changes through the development lifecycle to the live environment.
8. Work with Product and Project Managers to ensure that hardware and software changes are auditable and that only correct, authorised and tested versions of software are implemented into production.
9. Oversee the rollout of software and related hardware and maintain a list of critical applications. Design and implement efficient procedures for the distribution and installation of changes to IT software and hardware.
10. Accept Change handover - Ensure Change handover / knowledge transfer between Development teams, Operational teams and Service Management teams. Ensure all Change documentation and information is produced and distributed appropriately to ensure products are able to be fully supported post launch.
11. Manage multiple work streams and priorities to ensure smooth delivery through hands-on effort.
12. During the planning and rollout of upgrades and changes ensure that known issues are addressed and problems are escalated appropriately. Analyse incidents / problems registered by service desk to ensure future Changes incorporate appropriate response to those incidents and problems.
13. Work with the Change Manager to ensure that hardware and software changes are auditable and that only correct, authorised and tested versions of software are installed.
14. Oversee the rollout of software and related hardware and maintain a list of critical applications.
15. Provide input for SLAs and KPIs to Service Management monthly internal reporting.
16. Become a Service Transition champion within COMPANY Salford and help to embed the process and practices.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate
1. Excellent communication skills, specifically dealing with staff at all levels and other parts of the COMPANY, and with external contacts.
2. Proven training ability, demonstrating skills in material creation, user support and guidance.
3. The ability to influence decisions across all senior levels of management.
4. The ability to work effectively with 3rd party and internal service providers who manage the production or distribution infrastructure on COMPANY’s behalf.
5. Excellent documentation skills with experience of creating support documentation for users and the Operations Team.
6. Excellent administration skills with an eye for detail and self-motivated.
7. Proven ability to show resiliency and be able to priorities key activities within the business while managing stakeholder expectations.
8. Excellent approach to planning work, managing priorities and using own initiatives to overcome issues.
9. Can cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing a
1. Ideally had some exposure to Change Management within an Administration role or knowledge of ITIL service support principles.
2. Some experience in using service delivery and Change management software tools.
3. Some experience in media and creative environments.
4. Experience of working in an environment with a strong customer/audience focus.
5. A commitment to maintaining high industry Support standards, and to providing an efficient and effective service.
6. The ability to understand complex technical systems built from many separate software and hardware components, specifically web application architectures.