Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Change Management job description
Involves playing a key role in projects that meet business and budget objectives. This involves creating and implementing change management and communication plans that maximise our team’s engagement with the Change Programme. This position will also be responsible for programme managing and implementing cultural change, changes to business processes, systems and technology, and organisational design.
• Oversee all communications to the division, to ensure division remains well informed
• Work with the Direction group to deliver, track and monitor the Operations Challenge and DQF
• Work with HR to manage any organisational changes, including identifying potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
• Provide support and guidance on the continuous improvement of the model so we are optimally organised to deliver with our strategic partners in the output areas
• Manage the budget and allocate technology spend as appropriate
• Oversee implementation of technology projects
• Oversee the management of a high-performing working environment through the provision of space, kit and technology
• Manage the business management function. This includes:
o Leading and developing the annual objective setting process and performance reviews of the division’s progress against these objectives, including issuing regular status reports / scorecards
o Overall management and coordination of learning & development requirements, and be responsible for allocating and managing training budgets feeding into the overall budgeting process, working closely with HR for overall coordination of "talent" and succession planning
o Acting as the strategic lead for business continuity, working with the business continuity unit and members across Operations to ensure that the division is well prepared and rehearsed to respond to a business continuity incident, and recover as swiftly as possible to BAU
o Oversight on Fair Trading, working with the Fair Trading team and Fair Trading contacts across the division to ensure that the division complies with the ’s Fair Trading Guidelines
• Substantial experience of providing business and management support at a senior level within a major organisation and/or professional service/consulting environment
• Experience of managing delivery of a change programme, with knowledge of programme management methodologies and techniques, and critical success factors
• Experience of delivering people-related organisational changes and driving efficiency and effectiveness
• Experience in large-scale complex projects that involve people and technology
• Experience of managing teams and developing people
• Experience of budget management and ensuring the efficient use of resources
• Knowledgeable on areas of corporate governance including FOI and Data Protection
• Understanding of brands, and knowledge of the broadcasting industry and a demonstrable interest in its output
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process, including knowledge of change management methodology and tools and communications techniques
• Excellent project management skills – ability to initiate, plan, manage, deliver and review projects
• Able to demonstrate awareness of business and organisational sensitivities and reflect this in approaches to issues and problem solving
• Excellent leader and people manager with the ability to get the best out of your team
• Operationally proficient, able to embrace change, and make improvements to working practices
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
• Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal, with the ability to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
• Excellent active listening skills
• Strong analytic and decision making abilities
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills, able to collaborate across organisational boundaries to build and lead high performing teams.
[A `Head of` job and includes business management]
• Drive a cultural change that inspires and continues to build a reputation for a world-class function
• Programme Manage the delivery of the change programme which includes 10 workstreams that vary from the development of our people, to ways of working, to how we measure the health of the brand
• Work with the Director, workstream leaders, Internal Communications and HR to ensure these are coordinated and aligned, as well as ensuring alignment with centrally developed plans across the
• Manage the ongoing development of actionable and targeted plans and activities. Our milestone plan will need to be delivered over the next 2 years (workstream deliverables and implementation, communication plan, stakeholder matrix, training and change readiness assessments)
Act as the Freedom of Information and Data Protection representative for division, working with the appropriate teams to coordinate and respond to requests and maintain an overview of any issues which arise in the division
o Leading development of risk management plans and register
o Diversity Group and Action Plan and Statistics
• Manage a team of direct reports each having a role in the delivery of different elements of the Communications and Operations function
• Lead the Business Managers’ matrix with responsibility for the business management function. Ensure they are adequately resourced and informed to be able to deliver in their roles, taking action and developing interventions as required
• Provide support to the Director to produce required papers and presentations,
• Act as Secretary to the Direction Group, including agenda and papers, meeting minutes, actions tracking
• You will be passionate about the company, its public purpose, its people and output; and how the division can make a real difference in delivering all these things
• You will have a keen interest in the industry and how it develops
• Contribute to making division a fantastic place to work and to attract and motivate the best people
• Drive efficiency and effectiveness in everything the delivers to provide value for money for licence fee payers
• Comply with all relevant safety rules, procedures and guidelines, and be aware of responsibilities under the safety policy
• Comply with policies on Diversity and apply the principles of the policy when carrying out the role