Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Sales Manager job description
The Channel Sales Manger will manage all business development aspects of partnerships, with a primary focus on sales revenue and lead generation. The role will balances sales support, partner management, and sales training with the focus of growing the sales funnel.
• Bachelors degree required
• 5+ years’ sales experience in the, education, and/or solution software sales industries. Knowledge of higher
education market preferred.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Successful achievement of 1M+ quotas, consultative enterprise/solution or technical sales.
• Ability to manage a pipeline with multiple accounts and partners.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing,
presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers.
• Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client
The Channel Sales Manager in acting as the liaison between Regent and its Channel Partners will be responsible for:
• Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to sales rules of engagement.
• Manage and be the main point of contact for existing alliance partners.
• Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
• Manage sales orders and provide status to partners and/or manager.
• Communicate masterfully with partners on new products and service offerings.
• Create systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
• Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
• Managing a complex, enterprise solution sale with partners; to include managing the RFP process.
• Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills. The CSM is required to attend training
events throughout the year and expected to participate in self-paced tutorial learning when appropriate.
• Demonstrating industry knowledge.
Providing weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using the SalesForce automation tool.
• Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
• Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
• Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
• Conducting contract negotiations.
• Managing sales pipeline of 4 to 8 million.
• Defining and executing partner sales plans.
• Quota attainment.
• Pipeline quarter over quarter growth.
• Training and support of partners.