Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
To strategically develop, manage and review Criminal Justice Unit/Force policy and procedures and to oversee the delivery of CJU performance in order to enhance service delivery to the Criminal Justice community and the general public in support of the Force Justice Vision and Values.
1. To lead and manage the resources of the CJU Policy and Performance Team, ensuring all staff are deployed appropriately and effectively to support the Criminal Justice Unit and Force requirements and objectives, through sound and informed strategic and operational decision making.
2. To lead on the strategic development and auditing procedures of the Custody Inspectorate in line with HMIC and the given policies, ensuring appropriate audit action plans are produced, progressed and reviewed.
3. To manage and develop the production of performance management strategy policy, reports and procedures for the Criminal Justice Department, identifying and resolving problem areas through discussions with CJU Managers.
4. To support the Head of the Department with the research, introduction and implementation of new initiatives entering the Criminal Justice System, including production of reports, research/discussion papers on behalf of the Departmental Head and the compilation and dissemination of relevant policies and procedures.
CJU Manager job description
7. To be responsible for the development and monitoring of the Department Business Plan and manage the administration of the CJU Website.
8. To ensure the production of presentations, attendance at seminars and displays for the Senior Management Team, Service Delivery Group and other executive bodies on performance and policy related issues.
9. To write new policy relevant to CJU and to undertake reviews and updates of existing policies.
1. Experience of managing and co-ordinating multiple projects, delivering results within deadlines, through effective planning and prioritisation, even under pressure.
2. Experience of writing formal reports and papers independently and to a high standard.
3. An excellent understanding of strategic issues relating to the Criminal Justice System and ability to interpret legislation with the ability to take a longer-term strategic overview, making informed decisions accordingly
4. Ability to manage a small team effectively to deliver results to the required standard
5.ability to take personal initiative in and leading policy and performance developments, with an ability to be innovative
6. Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate effectively with managers, including Chief Officer level,
7. Computer literate including Excel, spreadsheet and presentation packages with experience of manipulating, analysing and presenting data via Excel reports
8. Prepared and able to travel to other locations.
9. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a level of awareness of equality and diversity issues appropriate to this role.
Free job description CJU Manager
5. To manage and administrate key CJU processes ensuring dissemination of information on performance, policy and strategy at all levels involving Criminal Justice, in line with Local Criminal Justice Board (LCJB) objectives, linking in with other Criminal Justice organisations or appropriate bodies.
6. To prepare briefing packs for Head of the Criminal Justices attendance at meetings and to take part in meetings/conferences representing the Criminal Justice Department, Force and Chief Officers at a senior level at formal and informal meetings, actively participating and advising on departmental policy and performance.