Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
To supervise and carry out cleaning duties, which facilitates the smooth running of the premises to agreed standards and service levels.
* Maintain cleaning standards as set out in the Service Level Agreement.
* Perform cleaning tasks as per allocated rota.
* Adjusting tasks within cleaning remit to suit customer.
* Provide cover on additional local sites (transport provided)
* Communicate problems promptly through line management ensuring quick resolution.
* Personable and ability to communicate with customers.
* Ability to recognise, with training, the importance of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) when using cleaning chemicals.
* Ability to recognise and remember colour coded cleaning cloths.
* Awareness of personal responsibilities concerning H&S and Security requirements within the department working areas after training.
* Ability to work under the minimum of supervision and be self-motivated
* A satisfactory Criminal Records Check (CRB) will be required for this role.
Free job description Cleaning Supervisor