Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To carry out cleaning duties, which facilitates the smooth running of the premises to agreed standards and service levels.
* Maintain cleaning standards as set out in the Service Level Agreement.
* Perform cleaning tasks as per allocated rota.
* Adjusting tasks within cleaning remit to suit customer.
* Provide cover on additional local sites (transport provided)
* Communicate problems promptly through line management ensuring quick resolution.
* Personable and ability to communicate with customers.
* Ability to recognise, with training, the importance of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) when using cleaning chemicals.
* Ability to recognise and remember colour coded cleaning cloths.
* Awareness of personal responsibilities concerning H&S and Security requirements within the department working areas after training.
* Ability to work under the minimum of supervision and be self-motivated
* A satisfactory Criminal Records Check (CRB) will be required for this role.
Cleaning Supervisor job description